BY RACHAEL RAY

With bold pops of color and durable nonstick surfaces, the rachael ray hard-anodized nonstick 10-piece cookware set makes meal prep hassle-free and fun - just as rachael intended. This durable collection includes a stockpot, sauté, saucepans and skillets to handle just about any menu a hungry family can invent. The cookware features hard-anodized construction that heats swiftly and evenly, and the pan interiors are coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release. Use the 2-quart saucepan or the two handy skillets to prepare a scrumptious breakfast of rachael's cannoli french toast, breakfast chorizo and eggs, or oatmeal... see more...

Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
I really had much higher expectations for this set of pots and pans. Within just a few months of having these they began to scratch. We use plastic or wood utensils so I don't feel that it was because we used them wrong. I did love the deep skillet but it was the first to start to flake.
K M.
This was my first quality set of pots and pans and it really changed the way I viewed cooking. I am in love with this set and have added to it over the last three years since I got them. They cook food throughly and wash well.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My friend bought me this set of pans and I love them. I use them everyday cooking for the kids. I don't burn food anymore. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda K.
Ponca City, OK
I had this set and it was ok for a month or two, but food sticks and they scratch easily. I ended up throwing them out.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this worth the money?