BY RACHAEL RAY

Experience the warm, welcoming appeal of the rachael ray cucina dinnerware 16-piece stoneware dinnerware set. As ideal for serving meals in cozy kitchens as for festive family get-togethers, the dishes blend relaxed, rustic character with modern functionality. Crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with earthy, warm color, the dinnerware brandishes a touch of handcrafted texture and an antiqued look. Pair the stylish dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls and mugs with coordinating pasta bowls and appetizer plates or mix and match them with serveware, pantryware, and even oven-to-table cookware from the full cucina collection... see more...

Cadie J.
Burns, TN
My whole kitchen is black white and red so these went so well and they are thick and durable my four year old dropped one like the second or third night we had them and it just did a thud on the food no breakage!
Ashley G.
York, PA
I love Rachael Ray products and these are no different! They're sturdy, they don't chip and they're absolutely gorgeous! They match perfectly with my black, white, red & gold kitchen theme and they look more expensive than they actually are! LOVE THEM!!!!!
Olyvia  S.
Garner, NC
So pretty beautiful set of kitchen wear I love Rachael Ray and her products they are so pretty they don't chip they last a long time and dishwasher safe
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Love Rachel Ray!!! Her products are very durable... from table wear to kitchen utensils. A bit on the spend side but worth every cent.
Maria G.
I love the color and her things last so long. I've seen them at Macy's and they are light not heavy easy to wash I love them
Kayla F.
I love these red dishes! I am already a huge Rachael Ray fan but these durable dishes made me love her ten times more!
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I love my Rachael Ray dish set. They're durable and easy to clean. I would highly recommend them.
Amanda S.
Rachel Ray products are always amazing. They are durable and long lasting.. and they are beautiful!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I really like these dishes. The color is beautiful and will compliment a wide variety of decors. I debated between the mushroom and the spice color. Would have been pleased with either, but decided on the mushroom. I think it will be easier to change out placemats, etc. with a neutral color. Quality is excellent and they were well packed. I like the size of the dinner plates, not too large like a lot of stoneware made today. They easily fit into my cabinets. The bowl is a good size, perfect for cereal or soup. I like the shape of the mugs. They weren't quiet as large, as I had expected. Large enough, but we are use to huge mugs. I would purchase these again.
Anoo H.
Great color for a dinnerware set. It's very calming and inviting for guests.
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Are these products durable?
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Are these worth the cost?