BY RACHAEL RAY

This striking oven-to-table casserole pan from celebrity chef rachael ray's collection makes cooking and serving your favorite casseroles easy. It is made of durable stoneware, and you can take it right out of the oven and use it for serving your hot casserole once it is ready. This casserole dish can be used in a microwave as well as in a regular oven, and it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Its unique purple color is sure to liven up your dinner table. see more...

Katina K. P.
Rachael Ray knows what shes doing people. You can tell this lady said "I want to put my name on something sturdy, functional, fun and easy to use and clean". I am forever buying these for my friends showers and whatnot. I even got one and made my BF a frozen meal in it, and the gift was the dish and meal. It was a hit! She still talks about it to this day when we talk about wedding showers or gifts. She popped it in the over when she got back from her Honeymoon.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Again, Im glad to see cookware in bold colors. I love it when I don't have to have the same boring stuff as everyone else has. I love that Rachael allows me to be intentionally different and doesn't rob my pockets to do it. Thitk you.
Amy T.
Belton, MO
I love the Rachel Ray line. This is my favorite casserole dish. I can take it right out of the oven to the table and them put the lid on it and put it in the fridge. No need to dirty up a tupperware dish.
Tammi M.
Bought this for my daughter as a gift she loves Rachael Rays cookware. She never had had any issues with it and swears by it she always asks for new pieces.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Does this come in other colors?