BY RACHAEL RAY

Home cooks will love these practical and stylish casserole dishes by rachael ray. This set of two casserole dishes allows you to cook delicious meals for the entire family. The larger dish is perfect for baked pasta or vegetable casseroles, while the smaller dish is ideal for fruit cobblers. These two casserole dishes are in a lovely shade of red, making them well-suited for a variety of kitchen décors. The dishes nesting design makes storage simple and convenient. see more...

• Are these dishes shallow or good for a casserole?3 Answers
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
Rachael Ray has the best cookware and bakeware. It's well worth the money. Everything is so perfectly ergonomic and durable. It makes cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. I love these bakeware items mostly because the handles make getting heavy casseroles out of the Oven so much easier. I highly recommend everything she makes...and honestly I couldn't care less about her show or recipes but when it comes to kitchen products hers are the best. Try to find them on QVC or HSN because you'll get a nice deal with more pieces. Otherwise it's hard to find everything you want in the same matching colors.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
Fun colors, fun shape, perfect for casseroles, baking and much more. Food cooks nicely in these, and they clean up easily as well. Storing them is easy as they nest on inside the other. We absolutely LOVE our Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown Oven Bakers!
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
I received this as a wedding gift! I love them. I use them for all of my casseroles and brownies. It's a nice shape. My only complaint is they're not that deep.
Veronica G.
Such a great product
Had convinient handles to move from the oven to the table with ease
Love how colorful they are adds a nice PPP of color to any kitchen
janet r.
Absolutely love rachael rays baker set use them all yhe time easy clean up nothing sticks. had for 2 years still looks new hold up well
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
Bought these on a limb. And I LOVE them! Everything I have baked in them turns out cooked great! And they look perfect on the table!
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Foodie Expert
My mother in law has these and I love using them. The design is awesome and they're big enough to make a one dish dinner in.
Christina P.
Not only are these super cute but very durable and worth the money. I love entertaining and using these to serve
Chelsie A.
Love Rachel Ray by far the best cookware, these are cute and sensible love it
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these dishes shallow or good for a casserole?