BY RACHAEL RAY

The rachael ray evoo & vinegar dispensing bottles are uniquely designed for storing and keeping close at hand extra virgin olive oil (evoo) for cooking and finishing dishes or vinegar. spice up a meal with by drizzling your favorite olive oil over a fine pasta dish or simply dab on a crostini to make a tasty little tuscan treat. a perfect complement to any meal. These 24 oz. And 13 oz cruets are perfect for evoo, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar or anything that you want to drizzle or pour. see more...

• What else can I put in these besides EVOO and vinegar?2 Answers
Nicole A.
I love these oil containers. They are very well made and are high quality. I don't have the yellow ones, I have the limited edition Fennel ones. They match perfectly with all of my other Fennel dishes. I would definitely recommend these!
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I got these for Christmas and I absolutely love I put my evoo in one and my vegetable oil in the other. They make every thing less messy.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
I so love these evoo bottles i have olive oil in one and vegetable oil in the other great to give for gifts or buy for yourself
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love Rachel Ray 30 minute meals. I always wanted to have these for my home. They would make the kitchen so much brighter.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love these vinegar and oil bottles. The design is great for no drip poring so your bottles don't get messy.
Carolyn Y.
I live these lil sets.. They are very cute and noticeable! Always gets complete and where did u get that!
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
Best brand ever I love all her products it's a little pricey and walmart carries this brand!
Hilda R.
I love all of Rachael Ray products. And this oil and vinegar dispenser did not dissapoint me. It looks unique and really good quality.
Nicole T.
I love the look and the colours of Rachael Ray's products. I also love that you can buy the products she uses on her show. these dispensers are easy to hold and use.
Shannon L.
Toledo, OH
What else can I put in these besides EVOO and vinegar?