BY RACHAEL RAY #42 in Cookware Sets

This cookware set is an exceptional value, including all of the pans needed to equip your kitchen with the most used cooking pieces. As the set contains only basic pieces, you'll really use each and every pan. It includes sauce pans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal, a big stockpot for soups, stews or boiling pasta, and skillets (probably the most used pan in any kitchen) that will help you turn out perfect crepes or a simple grilled cheese sandwich. The set also includes a saute pan, a wide, straight-sided pan that can perform many of the functions of a skillet but features deep sides for extra capacity, perfect for one dish meals. Start your dish in this pan by sauteing onions and browning meat, then add your liquid and other ingredients into the same pan to finish on the stovetop or in the oven. Set Includes: 1-qt. Covered Sauce Pan 3-qt. Covered Sauce Pan 6-qt. Covered Stockpot 3-qt. Covered Saute Pan 8.5-in. Skillet 10-in. Skillet 2 10-Inch by 15-Inch Rachael Ray Cookie Pans with Orange Silicone Grips Features: Hard-Anodized Construction - Hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable. Plus, it heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods. Dishwasher Safe - A clear coat exterior makes this cookware dishwasher safe for convenience. Nonstick Interiors - A long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy. Grippy Handles - Fun rubberized handles provide a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 350°F. Tempered Glass Lids - Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep heat and moisture locked in. see more...

Sabrina C.
Thomasville
My husband bought me this set as a gift and liked it so much he went and got another Rachel ray set for himself
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Great collection, all products bearing your name impressed me, really worth all the flattery I wish I had such a group in my kitchen and cook them, and show them to my followers on Facebook, YouTube and all my friends😍😍
My Name is : Ikram Atalay