Rachael Ray 11.5

Rachael Ray 11.5" Open Oval Skillet - Orange

BY RACHAEL RAY

Rachael ray 11.5" open oval skillet - orange see more...

• I have been looking to purchase Rachel Ray's pots for a while. Wh...1 Answers
  • This looks quite interesting, what benefits from this shape?3 Answers
Rachael Ray 11.5
Rachael Ray 11.5" Open Oval Skillet - Orange
Melisa P.
Miramar, FL
I have been wanting a Rachael ray pot set for the longest...I love all the pretty colors and they seem quite durable to me.
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
We have these in our house. A really good nonstick pan! I use these for everything and they stay really good
Sydney T.
West Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
I received the entire set for a graduation gift. I absolutely love it! I'v had them for 3.5 years and it still looks brand new. The only thing about having the red set, the color is starting to fade at the bottom.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
I love my Rachael ray cookware. I've had my set for about 3 years now and they are still going strong. No real,signs of age yet and they are so easy to clean. Hands down my favorite pots and pans I've ever had
Kiah E.
Foodie Expert
I won some of these products play monopoly at Jewel. I really love them. They are dish washer safe and really easy to clean as nothing sticks to them. I've had them for about a year with no issue. I think they're a great investment
Celia H.
Hollywood, FL
I've had the Rachel Ray cookware set for about 5 years now and the non stick coating is now beginning to show some wear. I use them daily and love how easy to use and clean up they are. Amazing product.
Gail K.
My husband god love his heart bought me a how set a few years ago and I'm still using them. I think Rachel ray brand is awesome. Her cook wear makes my food ten times better.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Got the whole set for Christmas! Absolutely the best cookware I've ever had! A whole lotta bang for not a lot of buck! Cleanup is a breeze!
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Foodie Expert
Great quality, non-stick pan. The price point is reasonable also. I recommend hand washing this pan to keep the non-stick finish from wearing down.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
I love anything cooking related.. excellent pan. non-stick. always handwash & ALWAYS use a wood/plastic spoon when cooking.
Katie H.
This looks quite interesting, what benefits from this shape?
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Foodie Expert
I have been looking to purchase Rachel Ray's pots for a while. What would this be used for?