Rachael Ray 10 piece Red Porcelain Cookware Set uploaded by Danielle W.

BY RACHAEL RAY #12 in Cookware Sets

The rachael ray porcelain enamel cookware has everything you need for everyday cooking. This set has 3 saucepans, 2 skillets and a stockpot. All these items have a nonstick coating to help you make low-oil recipes. The coating also makes cleanup easy. These pieces distribute the heat evenly for uniform cooking and their riveted handles offer a secure hold. Each item of this rachael ray 10-piece cookware set has a 2-tone gradient exterior. This cookware comes with clear glass lids for easy monitoring. They also keep the moisture and flavor locked in. The pans, skillets and pot are oven safe up to 350 . see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen R.
I have had this set for over a year now and they cook GREAT! However, if you put them in the dishwasher, they do fade quite a bit. Mine are currently a shade of pink. But they still cook better than any pots I have ever used.
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I got these as a Christmas gift a few years ago and they are still in great shape. The only con is the handles don't stay cool and they can get very hot. Very durable and pretty cookware set though!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Ok i have the Orange set and let me tell you it's trash I dislike it. Turns black all around. I also purchased the red set for my mom and it also turned black on her as well
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
We received this set as a bridal shower gift last July, and were anxious to begin using them in December after we purchased our first home. We absolutely adore them! We'd been using really great (but old) pots from my grandma, but these are just fantastic. The price isn't horrible (which is why we registered for these over something more expensive) and they truly are non-stick pots! My husband made buffalo chicken pizza las night, and made the toppings in one of the pots. I went to wash it this morning and the sauce, cheese, and chicken that had been stuck to the sides of the pot came right off with almost no scrubbing. I wish we'd registered for the 14-piece set!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My sister got me for Christmas 2016 and she gave me the orange set. It is ombré its beauty is mesmerizing, they cook food so well and nothing sticks, there are no stains, peels or food sticking to anything. I love these pots and pans!!!!
Brittney B.
I love Rachael ray cookware. I got this set for Christmas last year and was in love right away. Unfortunately one of the pans started flaking and it was my favorite one and now I can't use it. It sint seem to hold up very well. The others are still in good shape and I use them everyday. They don't seem to do very well with higher heat.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Buy far the best set I have bought. Great quality! And they stand behind their non sticking. The baking sheets are amazing. And their knives are buy far the best I've used!
Danielle W.
I haven't purchased this set yet but have family members that absolutely love it! Have heard numerous great things about her products and would love to own this set someday!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This is A great cook set I love the color and the brand this is kinda pricey but it was worth it Rachael Ray 10 piece Red Porcelain Cookware Set
Briana L.
Flint, MI
These were on the top of my bridal registry list. I'm so disappointed though. The sliver part of the handle has fallen out on a few of the pieces.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
Do these wash well in the dishwasher? I've seen some that the enamel has faded.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Any other colors
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
How well do these hold up?
Patty G.
Where can you buy this set?