BY RA COSMETICS

African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter fights the sffects of aging and repair rough , damaged ski see more...

• Before I purchase this. . . I have oily skin will it leave my ski...1 Answers
  • 7 week old baby has what looks like eczema on his face and I've h...1 Answers
  • Does this help with moisture retention?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like I said before my sking is supper sensitive and dry. When I did surgery to loose weigh my water intake in poor, so my skin became drier and very uncomfortable. Someone at work told me about this product and I bought it. The smell is not that great so I used it at night. I must say that I even put a little in my hair. It is so rich and its moisturize your skin so good that it wont each. I recommend that you rub it between palms before put it on because is a little hard but once it touch the warmth of your palms it becomes soft. I recommended for those with super dry skin. Awesome.
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL
I deal with extremely dry skin in the winter, mostly around my nostrils and uni brow area on face and I must say after applying just a little African shea butter my dryness is completely gone, don't require you to reapply frequently throughout the day, once a day and your dryness will be away!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it on my daughter's eczema, after shaving my legs, and stretch marks. The smell isn't that great, but it leaves your skin smooth. I love this product!
Celeste S.
Covington, GA
This is my go to sealant for moisture when doing the L.O.C method.  It can be used for moisturizing your body as well, I also use it on my face at night.  I bought it from my local beauty supply store and it is very inexpensive.  I recommend this to all mu friends struggling with dry hair and skin.
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product right here is my go to product for ashiness, rashes, dry skin, break outs, face moisturizer at night... It says it's good for hair, BUT unh unh don't like the heavy build up of greasy ness... But overall GREAT product and guys it's natural ūüôĆ
Melissa R.
Long Is City, NY
I have been buying African (Ghana) shea butter for years because it is raw, unrefined, and available in many local #beauty & #natural supply stores. It has a mild, nutty-aroma and can be either yellow (unrefined) or white (refined). Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F, offers UV protection (SPF ~6) & provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production & supple, moisturized skin. It is also great base for many DIY lotions, body butters, hair creams, and more!
Drea J.
miami, FL
This has to be the most underrated product out there! I love this product. I use it as a heat protectant, conditioner, moisturizer, hot-oil treatment and a list of other things. It remains solid at room temperature so you have to either warm it up in your hands or other way. The only thing i hate is the smell. It really smell natural because it is! I have had it for over a year so it lasts a really long time as a little goes a long way. The price was great. It's a little pricier in the big stores though.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I love it so much! I have been using this to moisturize my skin and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I don't care for the smell that much but other than that, it is awesome
ERICA H.
I love this produts it is a great product for your hair and skin.l use on my hair and body.You can't go with this shea butter and it is a top must have hair product if you are natural.This produt is so gently you can even use it on a baby.I would definately reccomend this produts.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL
I'm in love with using this shea butter. I highly recommend it! I use it mainly after I shave, I put it on my face before I go to bed, and if i have a bug bite or a boo boo! :) It leaves my skin feeling amazing and a little goes a long way! Very inexpensive. I use this on a daily basis for so much stuff. If my dog is itchy I will rub some of this on him!
Faith  B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this help with moisture retention?
Taylor K.
7 week old baby has what looks like eczema on his face and I've heard this is works awesome for eczema. Is it safe on infants and does it work well?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Before I purchase this. . . I have oily skin will it leave my skin more oily but it's good for the skin ? And will it help on acne