BY RA COSMETICS

African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter fights the sffects of aging and repair rough , damaged ski see more...

• Before I purchase this. . . I have oily skin will it leav...1 Answers
  • 7 week old baby has what looks like eczema on his face an...1 Answers
  • Does this help with moisture retention?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a perfect products for dry skin, natural hair and other stuffs. Shea butter is great for everthing, I love it." in 7 reviews
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
I got this from my local hair store for $4.99 and it is amazing. After using my spin brush and ambi cocoa soap, I apply my acne medicines which are very drying to my skin. I wait for it to dry completely a take a very small amount of this, warm it in the palm of my hands and pat it onto my face neck and you can use all over your body if you like, but I don’t like to go to sleep sticky. When I wake up in the morning, but face is glowing and not greasy at all. This doesn’t clog my pores and keeps me moisturized!
Kay J.
this is the best stuff ever for acne prone skin. doesn’t clog your pores and it has help fade my dark marks. i got mines from my local beauty supply store and it works so GOOD! the only con about this shea butter is that it has a odd smells but i goes away after application. this is so awesome and i recommend it to a lot of people !!Ra Cosmetics African Shea Butter 100% Natural 16oz
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is magic! It helps for sun burns, itchy skin like dermatitis, dry skin, wrinkles, anything! It’s super thick and hard to spread on but it’s worth it. I put it on after my bath at night and sleep with it and let it soak in my body at night. It smells like cocoa butter to me.
Khadeja E.
Orlando
This is totally perfect for dry skin. It does everything that it says on the label. I dont like how hard it is but I love everything about this. Overall, this is a perfect moisturizer.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like I said before my sking is supper sensitive and dry. When I did surgery to loose weigh my water intake in poor, so my skin became drier and very uncomfortable. Someone at work told me about this product and I bought it. The smell is not that great so I used it at night. I must say that I even put a little in my hair. It is so rich and its moisturize your skin so good that it wont each. I recommend that you rub it between palms before put it on because is a little hard but once it touch the warmth of your palms it becomes soft. I recommended for those with super dry skin. Awesome.
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL
I deal with extremely dry skin in the winter, mostly around my nostrils and uni brow area on face and I must say after applying just a little African shea butter my dryness is completely gone, don't require you to reapply frequently throughout the day, once a day and your dryness will be away!
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have started using this for about 5 months and I use it on everything feet hands face my whole body it's not to greasy is has my feet smoother it doesn't have a smell I get it from Amazon if your looking for an all around body moisturizer lotion on yea did I say I got a spider bite and it helped the itching when the prescribed itching medicin didn't work. 10.00 on Amazon
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it on my daughter's eczema, after shaving my legs, and stretch marks. The smell isn't that great, but it leaves your skin smooth. I love this product!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the best moisturizer for black skin that there has ever been. I buy a tub from amazon every winter. It is the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized for a full 24 hours. I highly recommend it over any lotion that claims to contain it in the formula. It keeps your skin smooth, free from cracks and ashy-ness.
Celeste S.
Covington, GA
This is my go to sealant for moisture when doing the L.O.C method.  It can be used for moisturizing your body as well, I also use it on my face at night.  I bought it from my local beauty supply store and it is very inexpensive.  I recommend this to all mu friends struggling with dry hair and skin.
Faith B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this help with moisture retention?
Taylor K.
7 week old baby has what looks like eczema on his face and I've heard this is works awesome for eczema. Is it safe on infants and does it work well?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Before I purchase this. . . I have oily skin will it leave my skin more oily but it's good for the skin ? And will it help on acne