BY FUNKO

From that little known movie series Star Wars, your favorite droid has been given the vinyl figure bobble head treatment with this Star Wars R2-D2 Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head! R2 stands 3 3/4-inches tall, and makes a great gift for children and adult collectors alike. When you see just how cool the Star Wars R2-D2 Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head looks you'll want to collect the rest in this line of Funko Star Wars bobble heads! Ages 5 and up. see more...

Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love my pop vinyl and this one is no exception. I love that the original Star Wars one have the little stand on the bottom. Makes them much easy to display than some others.
Jamie W.
Love Funko Pops. They are expensive. But some stores hold a good sale of these like Hot Topic. I get mostly all of mines there. They are such a cute collectible. I am currently collecting on Star Wars at the moment and then will be moving to favorite disney characters. I love that they have big eyes on the characters and i think that is what makes them so cute.
Bethany K.
This pop is so cute! You can find them at Hot Topic, Barnes & Noble, Target, Walgreens, FYE, GameStop, and comic book stores. Usually range from $8-12. I like the pick them out in person to make sure the boxes are in good shape! We put our pops on our bookshelves. Great decor!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Being a Star Wars fan, I love anything that has to do with Star Wars. But there is just something so cute about an R2D2 figure, especially one that has a bobble head that makes it extra special.
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
I love these funko figures. They are affordable, good quality and great for gifting or collecting. I love collecting them especially the star war ones.
Amanda C.
Very cute, a must have if you are collecting the rest of the Star Wars pops. He is a little bit smaller, but that just makes sense.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Cool rendition to the normal style of bobbleheads! For a family that eats, breaths and sleeps Star Wars this was a nice addition to the collection.
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
I love pop vinyl characters they are the coolest things to collect and they're for all ages !
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
This can provide a good amount of entertainment and is easy to use. Reasonably priced!
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
Perfect bobble head fun! Realistic form. The bobble bounces nicely. 💜💜💜
caty a.
Puerto Rico, PR
Oh God I love it, where can I buy?