Pets & AnimalsCatR-zilla
SRZ11604 Alfalfa Meal Bedding 15lb

R-Zilla SRZ11604 Alfalfa Meal Bedding 15lb

by R-zilla

QCW1061: Features: -Alfalfa meal-Bedding that won't be harmful when accidentally digested-Alfalfa meal provides a reptile-safe bacteriostatic agent that keeps both bacterial and germ growth to a minimum-Ideal for Bearded dragons, iguanas, land tortoises, monitors and uromastyx-Easily Digestible-Reduces germs and bacteria-Safe for carnivorous reptiles-Carnivorous reptiles need a bedding that won't be harmful when accidentally digested-Plus a reptile-safe bacteriostatic agent that keeps both bacterial and germ growth to a minimum-Alfalfa-Healthier habitat that stays fresher longer-Biodegradable, herbivorous composition makes it a rich addition to any compost. Options: -Available in 5 lbs and 15 lbs sizes. Dimensions: -Weight: 5 lbs-Dimensions: 1.24" H x 0.4" W x 0.81" D-Weight: 5 lbs-Dimensions: 1.46" H x 0.4" W x 1" D.

Best products for baby bearded dragons?
Start your review of R-Zilla SRZ11604 Alfalfa Meal Bedding 15lb!
holly B.
Kewaskum, WI
I'm not a fan of the smell, it is just strange. However I used it in my rabbits litter box and it worked like a charm. I think the quality outweighs the smell.
Janice P.
Simi Valley, CA
Smells bad, but a good substrate for young beardies and good for dig boxes. Kinda worth it for the price since a 15lb can easily fill a 40 gallon tank.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...