R-Zilla SRZ09938 Heat Mat Medium 16 watts

by R-zilla

Zilla Under Tank Reptile HeaterOur Zilla Under Tank Reptile Heater is an ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibian and arachnids. Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. They absorb warmth from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion. Easy to use adhesive allows for secure mounting either under or on the side of your pet reptiles tank. The Zilla Under Tank Reptile Heaters are relatively flat, terrarium heat mats that are convenient and easy to use. Rubber spacers are provided for under tank mounting so that the weight of your tank or terrarium doesn't sit directly on top of the reptile heater mat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of R-Zilla SRZ09938 Heat Mat Medium 16 watts!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good heat mat. Works and does ots job. Dont get super hot but keeps the small reptile safe and warm feeling. Good in price and good in size.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do not recommend this brand for anyone. We had it for one of our reptiles under the tank heat. It actually essentially caught fire and burned the shelf it was on. Luckily we were home and caught it before it burned the house down. Dislike this brand for heat pads all together! Not recommended!!!!
KC R.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great little heat mat. It puts off a comfortable amount of heat for my leopard gecko and my hermit crab. I don’t really like the part where the wire comes in because it makes my tank a little off balance but maybe it’s just my tank. It’s a great product!! I’d recommend for a little extra heat!
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
You guys should put instructions in the box on where to put the 4 things that sit up mat. I tore the adhesive up. It still stuck like I needed to and keeps my snake happy but man. It cost me a title over $25
Grace C.
san antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They do get very hot. But I use this with my ball python and put it under the tank and the water bowl above it and she absolutely loves it!
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The zilla heat mats are probably the best ones if you're buying from a pet store. Zoo med is okay but I'd rather have zilla, that's what I use for my corn snake. They last quite well and I've never had a problem with mine.
Taylor B.
Bristol, CT
They produce very hot heat. I would not recommend keeping these on all day. they can get so hot that they can crack the glass on the tank.
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
After reading the previous reviews I feel like I have to mention that any and all meat mats will overheat when a) there is no air beneath the heat mat - you can prevent this by using stands for your tanks and b) you do not connect them to a thermastat.

Looking for your answer?