BY R-ZILLA

Zilla Under Tank Reptile HeaterOur Zilla Under Tank Reptile Heater is an ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibian and arachnids. Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. They absorb warmth from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion. Easy to use adhesive allows for secure mounting either under or on the side of your pet reptiles tank. The Zilla Under Tank Reptile Heaters are relatively flat, terrarium heat mats that are convenient and easy to use. Rubber spacers are provided for under tank mounting so that the weight of your tank or terrarium doesn't sit directly on top of the reptile heater mat. see more...

Kari M.
Do not recommend this brand for anyone. We had it for one of our reptiles under the tank heat. It actually essentially caught fire and burned the shelf it was on. Luckily we were home and caught it before it burned the house down. Dislike this brand for heat pads all together! Not recommended!!!!
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The zilla heat mats are probably the best ones if you're buying from a pet store. Zoo med is okay but I'd rather have zilla, that's what I use for my corn snake. They last quite well and I've never had a problem with mine.
Taylor B.
Bristol, CT
They produce very hot heat. I would not recommend keeping these on all day. they can get so hot that they can crack the glass on the tank.
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
They do get very hot. But I use this with my ball python and put it under the tank and the water bowl above it and she absolutely loves it!
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
After reading the previous reviews I feel like I have to mention that any and all meat mats will overheat when a) there is no air beneath the heat mat - you can prevent this by using stands for your tanks and b) you do not connect them to a thermastat.