BY R. TORRE & COMPANY

Manufacturer: R. Torre & Company. Case of 12. Use Torani Italian syrups to create flavored espresso beverages from lattes to mochas. Also ideal for cold drinks such as flavored ice tea, lemonade, smoothies Italian sodas. Available in over 60 flavors, including "sugar-free" choices, too. Customers also search for: Discount 750 Milliliter Torani & reg Chocolate Milano Syrup, Buy 750 Milliliter Torani & reg Chocolate Milano Syrup, Wholesale 750 Milliliter Torani & reg Chocolate Milano Syrup, 08903631149, 361491, Syrups. No returns. see more...

Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Im a fan of the caramel flavor. i bought these a couple of time at my job. i love adding it to my coffee. it gives it a sweeter and fun caramel flavor. huge fan of this brand's syrups! must try if you are a coffee lover with a sweet tooth! i usually purchase mine at costco.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
These are excellent for flavoring coffee at home, creating frozen drinks, or building cream sodas. These are highly flavorful and come in a variety of flavors, I buy mine from a local coffee and donuts shop that also resells these syrups, as well as uses them in drinks.
Rosey E.
I had high hopes for this since I can eat an entire bag of milano cookies in one sitting. However, it had a more artificial flavoring to it which I didn't like :( Guess I'll stick to Vanilla/hazelnut.
Cassandra  B.
Watertown, NY
Torani syrups are the only ones we use at our coffee shop. They are accurately flavored and a favorite of our customers as well.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Sound delicius but is very hurt for me found in the store i saw sometime in another stores maybe today i will go and try
Yenki S.
Foxboro, Ma
It has a strong chemical after-taste. It is rather sweet but satisfactory for use in my morning coffee.
Hannah B.
These syrups are strong but if you add them in your coffee, they make it taste just right.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried this syrup in a specialty coffee drink once, and it isn't what I thought it would be. I thought it would taste like a good, fancy chocolate, but instead it tastes really gross and bitter. I will stick to the cookies instead!