Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooR+Co
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo

R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo

by R+Co

Shop R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this leave white residue in hair?
Does it leave a white residue on brown hair?
How. UCB does it cost?
Start your review of R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo!
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Destiny A.
Review for: R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo is awesome and great at refreshing any greasy, oily, or old hair anytime! It's super easy to use and smells great so I don't mind putting it in my hair wherever I may be. Simply sorry the product, then brush any excess out, tease, and you're all set!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by katelyn L.
I like this dry shampoo as well! It smells pretty good and it works well to absorb excess oils and add a bit of volume . I got mine from a past FabFitFun edit sale I believe . Very good stuff, I would buy again .
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Brianna S.
Review for: R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
This has become my holy grail of dry shampoo, I really do love this product! I use it when I have really oily hair and it really calms things down a lot! And the packaging is soooo pretty!!
Autumn F.
Allentown
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Autumn F.
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best non-powder dry shampoo I have used. The R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo lifts oils and leaves your hair smelling fresh. I still prefer a powder dry shampoo over this as it doesn’t lift all the oils in your hair, I mainly use this dry shampoo to refresh and will do a light mist. I ordered mine from Ulta!
Rebecca S.
San Diego, CA
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca S.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
I recently tried it for the first time and love it !! I was using the drybar one before but that one was not a clear one, I had to always make sure to not leave my hair white due to the product. This R+Co is fab because it’s clear and it truly makes my hair look clean and it doesn’t feel heavy at all. I adore this product ! My new fave dry shampoo! Also adds volume so totally recommend it !
Sarah S.
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo The R+Co R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo dry shampoo is fantastic. Not only is the packaging something you'd want to show off in your bathroom and not hide away in a cabinet, but the actual product is great. Not only does the product provide a great refresh to second day, third day, maybe even fourth day hair, but it also adds volume and body and strips away the grease. Additionally, the scent of this dry shampoo is great.
Ashton E.
Oklahoma City, OK
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashton E.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
This is a core product I always keep stocked. The smell is like you just left the salon, it smells soooo good. There isn’t any residue or powder/color left behind. I section my hair and spray along the roots, let it sit, and then finger throughout. It makes my hair last between showers.
Lana D.
Lansing, MI
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lana D.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
I love r+co products because they always smell so good and their dry shampoo is no exception. As for how well the dry shampoo works, it was okay. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t. I think it’s more for the beginnings of dirty hair and not so much really oily hair. I would recommend for second day hair but nothing past that.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
I will start this by saying, I actually don't use dry shampoo that much. I reserve the hair-boosting spray for post-run sessions when I don't have time for a full wash and dry, or for those times at the office when unexpected drinks pop up and my hair is looking less than stellar. Mainly, I just want a dry shampoo to bring my hair back to life and add some grit and hold. R+Co is one of my all-time fave brands, so naturally when I got my hands on some of their Death Valley dry shampoo, I was hooked. With just a few sprays, my hair has grip, grit, texture, and zero signs of oil. Plus, there's no residue. Need I say more?
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
R and Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo uploaded by Erin M.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo
This is not the best dry shampoo I have tried. It might be good for texturizing, but it doesn't do much to minimize oils or refresh the hair. I have had to use other dry shampoos on top of this to get my hair to where it needs to be. I have very oily hair, so this may be why, but still a bit disappointing. It smells good, though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...