BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsOzarka
Qzarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water Lime - 338 fl oz Bottle

Qzarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water Lime - 33.8 fl oz Bottle

Watermelon Lime with other natural flavors + CO2.

Does this have a strong watermelon flavor to it? Is it more artificial or natural in its taste?
How would you describe the taste? Is it sweet at all?
Start your review of Qzarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water Lime - 33.8 fl oz Bottle!
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
When you want something bubbily, but at the same time are trying to steer clear of sugary drinks this is a delicious choice. The flavors are very subtle and doesn't leave a strange after taste which some flavored waters do.
virginia P.
Carthage, TX
Amazing! Three simple ingredients! Water, fruit, and bubbles. No funny carbonation taste or sweeteners. No dye. Just flavored water. I like all the flavors I've tried even plain (add a splash of juice to make a fantastic light summer time drink.
Jessica M.
My favorite sparkling water. I usually dislike flavored waters, but this was so yummy. I love the hint of lime with the watermelon. And to find out it was by ozarka and very inexpensive made it even better. If you've never been one for flavored or sparkling water I suggest trying this one.
Jennifer G.
2,933 reviews
Nice flavor of the orzarka watermelon water taste delicious with it's nice packaging I thought it's at a great value
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is my favorite sparkling water flavor. The watermelon is refreshing and the lime isn't bitter. I wish it came in the 6pk of 16.9oz bottles but I still enjoy this flavor in the larger bottle. Yes, I definitely recommend this flavor!
Aimee H.
Carbondale , IL
I love this flavor. It's not very sweet, is a little tart, and is very refreshing. I love anything lime or watermelon-flavored, and this is like the taste of summer. It's my favorite of the Ozarka sparkling waters, though all of them are pretty good.
Pamela C.
Youngsville, LA
I really enjoyed the watermelon like flavor of this water. It was refreshing and not overpowering. I'm still not completely used to or sure I like sparkling water, but this was a good flavor.
Allie V.
Cypress, TX
I love flavored water and this product is one of the best I've ever tasted! it's affordable and good quality!
Heather M.
Mesa, AZ
Love that this water doesn't have a weird aftertaste ! Didn't have a chemical taste either- just refreshing!
Darian D.
Leavenworth, KS
I love this stuff! I love anything that is sparkling and this flavor is great. It is not an overwhelming flavor at all. It is nice and refreshing.