by QVC
Ask a Question
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI

Have you ever had problems returning something?
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
I have been shopping with QVC for years. They have an excellent return policy and a excellent customer service department no matter what easy returns I Love Shopping with them
Staci D.
Staci D.
June 4, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Top of the line customer service. You can buy makeup, try it for 30 days and return if you decide you don't like it. That goes for ANY & ALL of their products.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Jan. 21, 2016, 2:32 a.m.
They have the best customer service. I live in Canada and being a US company they are very good to Canadian customers. They do not ship to Canada anymore. I pick my orders up at the US border and they provide a shipping label so I can just drop the parcel off there. They take the cost of the postage off the item I am retuning, which works for me.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Oct. 7, 2015, 11:25 a.m.
I have not had a problem
Summer C.
Summer C.
Oct. 7, 2015, 10:05 a.m.
I haven't
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
March 28, 2015, 10:46 a.m.
I have only had an issue with returns when it was past the 30 days that they allow for returning. You do have to be careful when you order a product if it has automatic renewal or it is set up to ship again in a few months, which is often the case with beauty products.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dec. 28, 2014, 9:53 p.m.
I haven't but I know a few people that have. I know one of the issues a friend had was it was an easy pay item that didn't stop coming out for a month or two after they returned the item. QVC did figure it out and reimbursed them everything but it was a hassle and several phone calls.

Join Now