QVC
QVC
By QVC
Robin Y.

Have you ever had problems returning something?

Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have been shopping with QVC for years. They have an excellent return policy and a excellent customer service department no matter what easy returns I Love Shopping with them
Staci D.
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
Top of the line customer service. You can buy makeup, try it for 30 days and return if you decide you don't like it. That goes for ANY & ALL of their products.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
2 years, 4 months ago
They have the best customer service. I live in Canada and being a US company they are very good to Canadian customers. They do not ship to Canada anymore. I pick my orders up at the US border and they provide a shipping label so I can just drop the parcel off there. They take the cost of the postage off the item I am retuning, which works for me.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
2 years, 7 months ago
I have not had a problem
Summer C.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I have only had an issue with returns when it was past the 30 days that they allow for returning. You do have to be careful when you order a product if it has automatic renewal or it is set up to ship again in a few months, which is often the case with beauty products.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
3 years, 4 months ago
I haven't but I know a few people that have. I know one of the issues a friend had was it was an easy pay item that didn't stop coming out for a month or two after they returned the item. QVC did figure it out and reimbursed them everything but it was a hassle and several phone calls.