Qvc tre Sti Que Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Duo uploaded by Gabriela C.Qvc tre Sti Que Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Duo uploaded by Sully c.

BY QVC

The tre Sti Que Matte Color and Shiny Balm Lip Crayon set is your ultimate lip duo-one side features a creamy yet weightless lip color crayon with a natural matte finish, while the other side features a refillable shiny lip balm. This set gives you one crayon in Nantucket Nude, plus a second crayon in your choice of Belize Bordeaux or Florence Fig. How do I use it: Custom create any look you desire with this beautiful, comfortable duo. Wear matte color alone for bold color. Wear shiny balm alone for sheer moisture. Wear shiny balm layered under lip color as a moisturizing primer, or wear over lip color for a shiny finish. From tre Sti Que. Includes: see more...

Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It has a magnet in the top which holds the top on nice and tight. It is a supper mate color. I have the lighter color. It is very drying so it has a moisture stick attached. The crayon is fun to use and easy to draw a nice line.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is amazing. I own two of the matte shades in Florence fig and chile red and they are my favorite. They are so long lasting and pigmented. They go on so smoothly and dry down matte but do not flake on the lips.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my ipsy bag. I had never herd of the brand before. I tried it and fell in love with the color and the formula. Would recommend this product.
Traci Y.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I love good lip stick! The QVC tre sti que matte color is a great product and will NOT disappoint. You're guaranteed to fall in love💕. At least I know I did.
Sully c.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This matte lip crayon is the Tuscan wine color. It's very smooth and it comes off pretty quick other than that it's a great color just lighter than it seems.
Lynmarie L.
Tulsa , OK
This product is such good quality!! The pigment is amazing! 10/10 definitely recommend!! This should be in every woman's collection
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got the Florence fig matte lip crayon in my ipsy bag this month! I adore it. It's a perfect fall shade for my skin tone.
Lindsay B.
Trenton, MI
This is really cool and an awsome product I really like it and enjoy it when I'm going out or just to put on.
Amei esse duo! Hidrata os lábios e a cor fica muito linda!! A durabilidades no labio tb é surreal! Durante o dia eu retoquei somente 2x é uma delas foi após o almoço, quando escovei os dentes!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es bueno? ??
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
Quien lo ha probado¿ me lo recomiendan¿
Nicol S.