Qvc Ovation Cell Therapy Treatment with Travel Shampoo & Conditioner

by QVC

Strengthen your hair care regimen with Ovation Cell Therapy Hair and Scalp Treatment. Designed to be used a few times a week help your hair look smoother, fuller, and shinier, simply shampoo as you normally do, massage a quarter-sized amount of Cell Therapy into your scalp, and then pull through to ends. Rinse after three-to-five minutes and follow with your normal conditioner. This three-piece set also includes travel-sized Ovation shampoo and conditioner. From Ovation.

Has anyone seen improvements in their hair growth while using this?
My hair is super dry and damaged for heat and coloring. I chopped my hair to my shoulders. Does this product make your hair grow fast??
Are these treatments more for volume or does it repair damage hair? I don't want volume I have lots of hair, just need a deep treatment to save it from split ends and dryness from bleaching.
Start your review of Qvc Ovation Cell Therapy Treatment with Travel Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Franklin Lks, NJ
I got the holiday gift set that came with the cell therapy (12oz) two shampoos, a condition, deep conditioner, a leave in hair oil, and a comb for $56 plus free shipping. To me, this was a great deal. I've been using ovation for almost 2 months now, and I genuinely see a difference. My hair has been very brittle for a while, but every week that passes that I use this, I notice m hair getting stronger, longer, and softer. I highly recommend for those with damaged hair. But remember, this is not an instant result type of product. You notice the results in the long run.
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Joshua , TX
I have tried the color therapy shampoo and conditioner. They work great! The conditioner is a very light one. Not too thick and creamy. Great to use if you don't wash your hair daily. The cell therapy is the BEST! has a great coconut smell, very rich. I wash my hair. Put the cell therapy in my hair and leave it over night. Helps with hair fall very well. I have bought these products alot and will continue to do so!
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick, Color Treated
Orchard Park, NY
I have been using this shampoo, cell therapy, and conditioner for over 3 weeks now and haven't really noticed any significant improvements. It is a very expensive set. I feel as though it kind of made my scalp dry because I suddenly had dandruff after I got out of the shower.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Palos Verdes Estates
I have used Ovation Cell Therapy Treatment for I believe over 10 years now. I had a traumatic surgery years ago and must take strong medications the rest of my life. The trauma caused significant hair loss and one of the side effects of the medications is hair loss. I would lose handfuls of hair every time I washed it. I lived in San Diego (where they started?) and heard their commercial on local radio. I was desperate and forked over the $50 for the bottle of Ovation Cell Therapy (at the time a significant amount on a single moms budget). I have used it every time I wash my hair since! Not only did my hair volume increase over 50% but it's shiny and strong. A few years later, they came out with other products like shampoo and conditioner, etc . I have yet to try those but since I have been looking for a new shampoo, I may just give them a try. PS I'm only on my second bottle in years! More than worth the cost if that's a consideration for you. Get it. You won't regret it.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Wavy, Thick
Love this product! The scent is tropical but not over powering. This is the first product I’ve found that actually improves the health and texture of my hair. A little pricey but the coupons are great as well as the loyalty program.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Hair Loss, Oily Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Thin
W Valley City, UT
I heard many many reviews before asking for ovation for my birthday. It’s very pricey and I was very disappointed with my results. I actually ended up returning the product for a full refund. There return policy is great.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Wyoming, MN
Qvc Ovation Cell Therapy Treatment with Travel Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Kelly R.
I have seen the miracle and seeing is believing!! I was dealing with thinning, long but stunted hair, and some damage to my ends. After only 1 month I have seen a major difference in my hairs overall appearance and health! It's shiner, thicker, smoother, and GROWING! I have hair down to my buttocks and yet I had no growth for a year until I started using this product a month ago.. I AM A BELIEVER!!! I will purchase again and again!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage / Normal, Straight, Fine
N Wilkesboro, NC
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and my hair does seem to be/feel thicker and silkier. I'm discounting a star because of the smell, it's not horrible but it's no herbal essence either. Which this can be a good thing right? The product is pricey but you're not to use a lot, just a quarter size and you do have to comb through hair and leave in. This of course makes your shower time a bit longer.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Wavy, Curly
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is the only brand I use for my hair! I'm currently waiting for Influenster to upload more of their products to review because I really want to share my awesome experience with this company! Their shampoo make my hair so healthy and strong, and the products smell AMAZING, which is also a great bonus! Influenster, please upload more of their products so I can happily review them 😊.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Lawndale, CA
Qvc Ovation Cell Therapy Treatment with Travel Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Gina S.
I started using this product 2 years ago.  My hair was thin, brittle and had little shine.  My hair is looking amazing!  The key is to use it once a week.  If your hair is dry and you need moisture you can use the cell therapy mixed with the moisturizer between shampoos.  I highly recommend this product!  LOVE LOVE LOBE
Strawberry Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...