Home & GardenOutdoorsCoolersQVC
Cooler Smart Cart Collapsible & Leakproof w/ Removable Liner

Qvc Cooler Smart Cart Collapsible & Leakproof w/ Removable Liner

by QVC

Ready to carry you through your day, the Cooler Smart Cart is a wise choice whether you're headed to the grocery store or bringing snacks to the big game. Its ergonomic, extending handle and smooth gliding wheels provide easy maneuverability, while the removable liner is easy to clean.

Do you want one??
Start your review of Qvc Cooler Smart Cart Collapsible & Leakproof w/ Removable Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Geanene C.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes carrying food easier and cool. I don’t have to worry if a container breaks and getting a mess all over my truck. Easy to travel with eland easy to clean
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Es una gelera inteligente practica muy buena para llevarla a tus salidas y quiere llevar al frio
Diana Stephania C.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Affordable price and i like it cause it looks funny, comfortable to take at beach, lake
Michele G.
I love QVC and I love this cooler! I used it for a flight to Florida. It was easy to store my snacks and the family's snacks. I also took it to the beach and was easy and light to take with!
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
This is a nice product. Looks like it will hold quite a few items. Wheels are sturdy for pulling. Materials used are well made.
Tracey S.
Demotte, IN
This is such a wonderful cooler. I love that it is collapsible because I can store it very easily. It’s waterproof and does not leak. You can also remove the liner to clean it. The design is beautiful. I would recommend!
patty R.
brick
I use my QVC cooler all the time.  I go out to Lancaster with my sister to the markets and it keeps our food nice and cool.  I have one in red but might get another one in a different color.
Holly B.
Not terribly sturdy. I wish this was a hard cooler instead of a collapsible one. I think it’s a great idea but you can’t really pack it too full. Cute design and easy for a light picnic.
Nicolla B.
virgina
Cute patterns nice color nice size I like the wheels. It was on easy pay and that’s amazing so I didn’t have to pay in full. It kept everything cold the way I wanted. The straps with fall and get in the wheels sometimes if you aren’t careful. The wheels are small so it will not go through tough grass or gravel. But it’s an a good product
Rebecca S.
Baltimore, MD
My sister uses this color everywhere she goes! If she has sporting outings [email protected] kind of outings with her kids. We love that it’s leak proof and it’s affordable which is a plus when you are on a budget
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.