BY QVC

Custom-made to captivate. Discover an array of signature scents with the four-piece Biography Scents of Self fragrance set. This alluring collection is designed to be layered, worn alone, or combined with your own favorite fragrances to create scents that are delightfully and distinctively yours. Together, scents like Stargazer Lily, Pacific musk, vanilla, ginger, and warm amber come together to create magical combinations designed to suit your every mood and moment. see more...

Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
I love shopping at QVC, I take advantage of my Q card, and there easy pay installments. I love this 4pc fragrance collection by Sarah Horowitz. This has a nice clean smell that lasts all day. It makes a great gift, I will buy it again. I am totally satisfied with this perfume.
elaina s.
elaina s.
Great variety of makeup Very affordable. Perfect site for holidays. Good quality makeup! Great sales! Good prices