Qvc AR Indoor/Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker

by QVC

Press play wherever you are-at a picnic, in your backyard, or in your kitchen-with this Acoustic Research portable Bluetooth speaker that lets you stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device up to 33' away. An auxiliary input also gives you the option to connect directly to your portable devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, and laptops. And the lantern-inspired design fits in beautifully anywhere, indoors or out. From Acoustic Research. Use of Bluetooth technology may require Bluetooth software/compatible accessories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Qvc AR Indoor/Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Chattanooga, TN
Love this! We have actually have had it about 4 years now and no issues! We always buy from QVC so it's super easy! My husband loves to do his yard work while this going and the charge lasts a good while. It gets super loud !!
London
" Love this little gem! Great sound for the price! Love the fact that I can use it outdoors! A lot less work.  Definitely, recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing this product!!