Quorn Turk'y Roast Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Nancy K.Quorn Turk'y Roast Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Holly E.

BY QUORN

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Turk'y Roast.
New improved recipe.
30% less fat than roasted turkey breast.
High in protein.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• I'm a vegetarian and would love to find more options for ...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for some vegan turkey for Thanksgiving,...2 Answers
Nancy K.
Milan
The ad claims it is vegan. We bought 3, 1 to try before the family dinner and 2 for Thanksgiving. All I can say is yuck. It is a tube of vinegar flavored nastiness. I mean, the texture is right for turkey, but the flavor is bad. It is very sour tasting. Well, within 20 mins or so after consuming, my skin was severely starting to itch..like a 1,000 bugs were eating my scalp, my upper back and stomach. Upon getting these symptoms, my son turned the box over and low and behold-eggs and milk are in the product! I can't believe I just ate eggs and milk and I have been vegan for so long! I am really in a quandary now because we are making this for guests! Now I am sick, and needing to think fast as to what to do! It is the nastiness tasting junk ever and to think we tried to save an animal and ended up hurting more animals with our purchase! I don't care about how long it takes from now on, even if I am in a hurry, I am double checking the damn labels! I want my money back! Gross!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
So we had an early thanksgiving at my house and I’m the only vegetarian. Everyone else had turkey which they said turned out dry and not good. I️ had the quorn turkey and mine was the best they actually ate mine instead. I️ use to eat meat and this tastes better than the real thing. I️ also like that it’s not packed with gluten.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is delicious! Love it. The texture and taste are perfect, so close to the real thing. My parents even tried it and thought it was good and they are huge meat eaters and never like meat substitutes. Taking off one star as they use eggs in this and I'd rather it be vegan.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I am thawing one of these to cook for dinner tonight. The amazing thing about this is that it is made out of a fungus! that's why it's so good it's actually a form of mushroom!
It tastes very similar to Turkey and has a very similar texture and can be used in all of the same ways. non-GMO
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
I have this every thanksgiving ever since I discovered it! It’s packed with protein and full of flavor. Easy to cook and adding your own vegetarian gravy isn’t even necessary, just adds and extra bonus. Absolutely love this brand!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is one of my favorite faux-turkey roasts out there. It's delicious, has a great texture, and is pretty reasonably priced. I just wish that it was vegan (it contains milk and eggs) .
Holly E.
Seymour, IN
I am a vegetarian and love in a small southern Indiana town, so it's difficult to find great meat alternatives. I got this product because it was on sale and I was very impressed with how this came out! Nice and juicy, but not over doing it. The best turkey alternative I have tried! It's great with brown gravy and steamed veggies.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
Obsessed is an understatement. This is delicious and has a wonderful texture. It has the same texture as real turkey. It has a little sage flavor to it and doesn't need to be spiced. I have it every Thanksgiving and all the non-vegetarians want to try it and say how real it tastes. It goes well with vegan turkey gravy over it as well.
Livia C.
My favorite turkey substitute for thanksgiving, and sometimes for no special occasion at all haha. This is the best meat substitute I've ever had -- it's delicious and not dry at all. Even my non vegan friends love it.
Kellie D.
Ardmore, OK
I love all of the Quorn products. This turk'y is phenomenal! By far the best sub for holiday get togethers. I've only been vegetarian for 8yrs & this turk'y definitely brings back child holiday meal bliss for me.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a vegetarian and would love to find more options for Thanksgiving dinner. Has anyone tried this? How does it taste?
Rylie P.
Savanna, IL
I've been looking for some vegan turkey for Thanksgiving, has anybody tried this? If so what'd you think?