Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Marisol P.

BY QUORN

25% less calories than skinless chicken breast.
High in protein.
Quorn™.
Meatless & soy-free naked chik'n cutlets.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• What's the best recipe to try with this product?4 Answers
Courtney D.
I became vegetarian six months ago and the brand Quorn had been my best friend during this journey. This product in particular is amazing. It goes with any and everything!!! I recommend trying this product, meat eater or not.
Raven B.
This product was a real disappointment after trying other foods from this brand. After following directions the first time I found it to be very dry and tasteless. The second time I cooked it less and still it was dry and tasteless.
Lisa B.
I am not a vegetarian by any means, but I do like veggie burgers and veggie chicken patties, so I thought I would give these a try. They are a big miss for me! They do have the right texture, but it tastes like I am eating paper.
S H.
Haslett, MI
I've been a vegetarian for 5.5 years and so far this is the best imitation meat I have tried. It is tasty enough to eat on it's own and is versatile enough to be cooked as part of a dish.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Hard to cook and very dry if you put it in the microwave. My toddler doesn't like these as much as other quorn products. You have to season it pretty well too
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
I am not a fan of these at all. One plus is they are easy to make. Other than that, they are dry and tasteless. Morning Star is so much better!
Alex C.
Alexandria, VA
These work super well as a chicken substitute. I use it mostly in sauces. They soak up the flavor quite well.
Allison S.
I really enjoy this brand, it taste good and when I add spices it taste even better!
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
I have to throw out there I’m NOT a vegetarian/vegan etc. I started using quorn products as I only really eat fish. When cooked properly, quorn can taste amazing although it can be overdone quite quickly. It’s low in fat, high in protein, tastes good, no animals died, overall it’s a pretty good product and they have many more different meat substitutes 💗
MJ S.
Depending on how it's cooked and how long you put it on for, you get different products. If you keep the Quorn moist and hot, the texture is great~ I think it's very versatile where it can be seasoned any way or added to any sauce comfortably. When you have it to the right texture and seasoning, it's an absolute staple in the diet ^.^
Courtney D.
What's the best recipe to try with this product?