Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Marisol P.

BY QUORN

25% less calories than skinless chicken breast.
High in protein.
Quorn™.
Meatless & soy-free naked chik'n cutlets.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• What's the best recipe to try with this product?4 Answers
Stacy S.
In theory these are great. They have so much flavor and are easy to cook. The issue is the packaging. If you dont use them all at omce they become dried out and freezer burnt very quickly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It's so hard to find fake meat/chicken that is both dairy free and gluten free which this product does! It tastes really good and you can add it a lot of dishes to have more protein! It's really different then a lot of soy chicken but it's equally good. My best friend who eats real meat ate it with me and enjoyed it! I recommend trying it.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
While alone these cutlets can be very bland, but if put with something like rice, vegetables and really marinated, these aren't as bad and a great alternative to eating meat. They're pretty easy to prepare if you have a microwave or want to heat them up on the stove.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
I love these for substituting in chicken recipes. I've added them to dishes and no one ever knows the difference or bats an eye that it's nice real chicken in their food :) I took off 1 star because they easily get freezer burn if you're not careful when storing them.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
If you are vegan. I recommend these HIGHLY. They taste JUST like chicken. I've even friend them before just have to get them wet and warm so the seasoning and flour can stick to them. But it's a great price for 4 chicken breasts. I love them.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Love these! Quorn has amazing options and this is one of them. Make sure you cook properly or they will be incredibly dry. I am able to spice these however I want to and they always taste great. I've had them with sauce on them and added them to pastas. Vegetarians this is a must try and fantastic option to mix stuff up.
Rachel M.
Quantico, VA
I like these cutlets because they are so versatile. I don't particularly care for them plain as they are pretty bland. But they are great at absorbing flavors so I will season them with whatever herbs, sauces, or spices I would if I had been cooking real chicken. They make a great vegetarian chicken alfredo, fajitas, etc. I like the blank canvas that I can work with.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
We have these frequently in my house whenever we want an alternative to chicken. While I like them a lot, my non-vegetarian fiance finds them really dry, even when I try my best not to cook them too long. The texture is spot on, which is really important in any meat alternative.
Courtney D.
I became vegetarian six months ago and the brand Quorn had been my best friend during this journey. This product in particular is amazing. It goes with any and everything!!! I recommend trying this product, meat eater or not.
Raven B.
This product was a real disappointment after trying other foods from this brand. After following directions the first time I found it to be very dry and tasteless. The second time I cooked it less and still it was dry and tasteless.
Courtney D.
What's the best recipe to try with this product?