Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Marisol P.

BY QUORN

25% less calories than skinless chicken breast.
High in protein.
Quorn™.
Meatless & soy-free naked chik'n cutlets.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• What's the best recipe to try with this product?4 Answers
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
Any time I make a Quorn product at work my coworkers go crazy for how good it smells. This is my favorite for a quick lunch or dinner. I love how easy it is to heat it up and they pair well with a salad or a sweet potato and other veggies. Always my favorite veg brand.
Ashley D.
Memphis, TN
Perfect for vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike. They are unseasoned so you can mix things up each time you eat them. Awesome on a sandwich, in a salad, or even by itself with some sides. Very, very juicy. Really love that they are made with NO SOY.
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I don’t eat meat and this brand has been a lifesaver as an emergency protein need when I didn’t have much time to cook. They are a little above what id hope them to be price wise but I usually find coupons pretty easily for this brand. I would definitely recommend to meat and non meat eaters alike
Alyssa Kayla J.
Awesome for when you want to season then yourself, as they cone completely naked. I advise letting them thaw out covered in your choice of spices though, as when i put then directly in a pan and season the spice just falls off.
lb o.
Starkville, MS
I love most Quorn products but these were not good to me. I had them grilled while my other family members grilled burgers and I could not put enough condiments on it to make it taste appetizing. Love the brand’s other products though!!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Wow!! I am not completely vegetarian yet, but very much do not enjoy eating meat. I eat chicken, but prefer not to. Well, I was introduced to these Naked Chik'n Cutlets while on vacation. Someone made them and told me to try one. Not only could I tell it was not chicken because the texture is identical!!!! But I also thought that the taste was pretty amazing too!!! Had that been served to me without my knowing, I don't think I would've been able to tell that it was not chicken. If you're looking to substitute - this is the way to go for sure! It's soy-free as well!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Oh-My-G! I am sooooo hooked on these. I bought it at the grocery store and never heard of this brand. I decide to grill and add some seasoning, sauces, and veggies. This stuff absorbs soooooo well that you get the flavor you need. It’s not rubbery texture like I’ve tried before with other brands. These can seriously be addicting. My husband is a carnivore and he prefer these than other brands. That says something. 😂. I absolutely love this product and will continue to buy at my local grocery store.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I'm obsessed with this brand. These cook, grill, and even fry amazingly. I really like to use these as an alternative for soups. These also make great chicken sandwiches. I tried boiling these once to use as shredded chicken for chimichangas and it didn't turn out half bad!
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product. Typically I use this chopped for tacos or sandwiches. The texture is great and I appreciate that it’s not exactly like chicken but close enough that it can take the place of chicken tin almost any dish. Bonus that it’s low fat and high protein.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
One of my all time favorite meatless vegetarian brands! These fake chicken cutlets are so delicious and easy to make! I usually go with a chi’kn parm with garlic red sauce and spaghetti for a classic, quick, and delicious meal.
Courtney D.
What's the best recipe to try with this product?