Food & SnacksFrozen FoodQuorn
Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free

Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free

by Quorn

25% less calories than skinless chicken breast.
High in protein.
Quorn™.
Meatless & soy-free naked chik'n cutlets.
Made with natural ingredients.

Can you bread these?
What's the best recipe to try with this product?
Start your review of Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free!
The texture was a little dry (that maybe due to microwaving it) but so far is a good substitute for chicken. I use these in stir fry and also to cut up and put on BBQ sauce on. Side note: One of my friends saw mine and thought it was freezer burn chicken when I pulled it out of the freezer which made me giggle.
Irving, TX
Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets Meatless & Soy-Free uploaded by Angela L.
These faux meat chicken cutlets are amazing! I utilize these in all kinds of old recipes in place of both pork and chicken. They have the same consistency as chicken so even cubed and thrown in a stir-fry is super helpful. They are full of protein without the nasty cholesterol!
Micanopy, FL
I love making grilled chick-un salad with with the Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlets. It has an amazing taste. The size and texture are perfect for cutting into nice thick strips. You can microwave it easily, but I love it grilled. They are not bagged in the box, so don't let them sit in the freezer until they get frost bite.
Oh-My-G! I am sooooo hooked on these. I bought it at the grocery store and never heard of this brand. I decide to grill and add some seasoning, sauces, and veggies. This stuff absorbs soooooo well that you get the flavor you need. It’s not rubbery texture like I’ve tried before with other brands. These can seriously be addicting. My husband is a carnivore and he prefer these than other brands. That says something. 😂. I absolutely love this product and will continue to buy at my local grocery store.
Plattsburgh, NY
These cutlets are my go to jar curry add in. No matter how long my day I can always open a jar of curry and add this for the extra protein. I don’t think these are as tasty as the chik’n cubes, but those can be harder to find.
BLAH. These things after you cook them have the texture of rubber. They little crumble in your mouth. I love meatless brands but this one is too fake tasting in my mouth.
Tampa, FL
I used to eat this daily when I was a vegetarian for 9 years. I don’t like the consistency of tofu so I prefer this! You can use it with anything as chicken/protein supplement. Absorbs flavor well, cooks easily, many ways to use it!
Lake Elmore, VT
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great texture and flavor in a meat substitute. Sometimes my boyfriend doesn’t think twice when we make non-dairy Alfredo about grabbing the cutlets or the chunks! They’re delicious!
Worthington, OH
Perfect for vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike. They are unseasoned so you can mix things up each time you eat them. Awesome on a sandwich, in a salad, or even by itself with some sides. Very, very juicy. Really love that they are made with NO SOY.
Port Orchard, WA
I'm obsessed with this brand. These cook, grill, and even fry amazingly. I really like to use these as an alternative for soups. These also make great chicken sandwiches. I tried boiling these once to use as shredded chicken for chimichangas and it didn't turn out half bad!