Quorn Meatless and Soy-free Grounds 12 oz uploaded by Niyati B.

BY QUORN

Quorn meatless and soy-free grounds 12 oz see more...

Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I don’t eat meat and this brand has been a lifesaver as an emergency protein need when I didn’t have much time to cook. They are a little above what id hope them to be price wise but I usually find coupons pretty easily for this brand. I would definitely recommend to meat and non meat eaters alike
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
These grounds are pretty good, but I found the texture to be a bit dry and the flavor a bit off. They were a fair price and lasted a long time in the freezer. I think I prefer the beyond meat brand over this one. But I would buy again if my local store was out of what I really wanted. This really does cook well for meat sauce for italian dishes as the sauce keeps the meat from being too dry.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
They taste okay if you're not too picky and are alright if you have no other options, but they are surprisingly dry and more bland than any other ground beef substitute I've tried. I plan never to get these again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are the best vegetarian meat substitute grounds I have ever tasted!! They are also one of the healthiest with the least amount of fillers added to them. Lot of protein but also really great flavor! I can't get enough of these!! Highly recommend!!
Junika J.
I’m trying to cut back in meats and this has been one of the best meat alternatives I have tried! I don’t have to season it too much for it to taste great! My meat loving husband couldn’t even tell the difference between it and ground beef.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These crumbles area great alternative to anything people put meat in, rather it be Tacos, or even Hamburger Helper, I eat Quorn Crumbles more than twice a week, it's one of the cheaper alternatives when it comes to vegetarian food, and for it being GMO free, makes it even more exciting.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I really like these! They're perfect in spaghetti sauce or chili, and once they're cooked you can hardly tell that they're not meat. They're also gluten free and non-gmo. They aren't very expensive and Kroger usually has them on sale, so they're cheaper than buying ground beef.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I wish this wasn't advertised in the meatless section because it isn't vegan. It contains egg whites which I should have read before purchasing. The taste was flavorful though. I used it to make meatless tacos. I won't purchase again because it is not vegan.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
Tacos, meatless-meatloaf, vegetarian lasagna, shepards pie and so much more. We use this for meals almost every night. This is a staple for wvery vegetarian to have in the home. I have only found this at Target and Good Earth stores.