Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Meatballs.
High in protein.
Low in fat & 0g trans fat per serving.
Fully cooked just heat & serve!
Made from natural ingredients. see more...

bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
These are so delicious!! My sister is a full time carnivore and I made these for dinner one time and had her try one and she genuinely thought they were real. These are the best alternative for vegans or vegetarians that liked the taste of real meatballs without the meat!
Jennifer S.
I can't eat a lot of soy and I don't like to prepare raw meat. These are great because they have a meaty taste and they are super heavy in calories like other brands. They are a bit pricey and can go upwards of nearly $6.00.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
My toddler loves there! I give them to her as her meat for lunch, just plain with some ketchup sometimes. I feel good when she eats them because they are a full serving of protein and it has lots of veggies! Can't ask for more when your feeding your kiddos!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I finally found these locally to me. They're so delicious. I've used them in a pasta bake and also in spaghetti and meatballs in a tomato sauce. The texture is so nice too.
Courtney M.
One of my favourite quorn products. Perfect for meat eaters too, can be picked up from almost any local supermarket, season with some herbs and chilli powder for the perfect spicy spaghetti and meatballs! Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free
Kay T.
One of my favorite Quorn products. Tastes lovely and the texture fools all the children into thinking they are real, which is great as these have a lot more protein and so much less fat than meatballs. Great in pasta dishes, hassle free, quick and easy to cook.
Kiera S.
Madeley, Telford
This is my all time favourite Quorn product! I actually refer these meatballs to pork/beef meatballs. I absolutely love the texture and they go well with both tomato based sauces and gravies! They cost around £2.00 per bag and easily serve 4.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
Not my favorite meatless item from Quorn, but their products are amazing. Has a meaty taste and texture. I've put the "meatballs" in pasta and "ground beef" in chili and fooled some major carnivores in my family. Everyone loves it, vegetarians and omnivores alike!
Molly T.
Great taste like real meat without the guilt a great price for the amount that you get you could do a few meals with these
Steph B.
London, London
These are so nice in a Bolognese. They could perhaps do with a little more favour like the mince meat by Quorn