Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free

by Quorn

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Meatballs.
High in protein.
Low in fat & 0g trans fat per serving.
Fully cooked just heat & serve!
Made from natural ingredients.

Do these hold together when cooked down in pasta sauce and do they taste like really meatballs?
Start your review of Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free!
Connie W.
Quorn "meatballs" are not worth the cost.  They're on the small side, when compared to other meatless "meatballs".  They're rubbery, no matter how you cook them.  They have a strange taste.  This is the only brand of meatless "meatball" I've tried that I ended up throwing the rest out.  Because they contain a fungal protein, be careful if you have allergies to mushrooms or mold!
Kari G.
Jackson, OH
We sometimes like to grab these to add to our spaghetti for an added filler. We have also tried them on a sub.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
These are so delicious!! My sister is a full time carnivore and I made these for dinner one time and had her try one and she genuinely thought they were real. These are the best alternative for vegans or vegetarians that liked the taste of real meatballs without the meat!
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
My toddler loves there! I give them to her as her meat for lunch, just plain with some ketchup sometimes. I feel good when she eats them because they are a full serving of protein and it has lots of veggies! Can't ask for more when your feeding your kiddos!
Jennifer S.
Kenmore, NY
I can't eat a lot of soy and I don't like to prepare raw meat. These are great because they have a meaty taste and they are super heavy in calories like other brands. They are a bit pricey and can go upwards of nearly $6.00.
Courtney M.
Coventry, Coventry
One of my favourite quorn products. Perfect for meat eaters too, can be picked up from almost any local supermarket, season with some herbs and chilli powder for the perfect spicy spaghetti and meatballs! Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free
Victoria E.
Cincinnati, OH
Not my favorite meatless item from Quorn, but their products are amazing. Has a meaty taste and texture. I've put the "meatballs" in pasta and "ground beef" in chili and fooled some major carnivores in my family. Everyone loves it, vegetarians and omnivores alike!
Nicola B.
Glasgow, Cambuslang
These are great with spaghetti and are a great source of protein plus very delicious!
Ben A.
loughton
So I've been using Quorn products for a few years and really like the meatballs .. they tasted just like real meat balls the only problem I had was the price point but then If it's once in a while purchase it doesn't matter I suppose. I'd recommend it to vegetarians and meat eaters alike
Jade H.
South Yorkshire , Rotherham
Love these in spaghetti or pasta! Taste the same as real meat to me and my family which is good because they all eat meat but I don’t so we can have these in a meal and don’t have to make separate for me which is what we normally have to do as my family aren’t too keen on other quorn products! They taste lovely too!