BY QUORN

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Meatballs.
High in protein.
Low in fat & 0g trans fat per serving.
Fully cooked just heat & serve!
Made from natural ingredients. see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
My toddler loves there! I give them to her as her meat for lunch, just plain with some ketchup sometimes. I feel good when she eats them because they are a full serving of protein and it has lots of veggies! Can't ask for more when your feeding your kiddos!
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Love this meatballs are awesome and not at all fating greattttttttttttttttttttt tasteeeeeeeeeee
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I can't eat a lot of soy and I don't like to prepare raw meat. These are great because they have a meaty taste and they are super heavy in calories like other brands. They are a bit pricey and can go upwards of nearly $6.00.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Quorn products. Tastes lovely and the texture fools all the children into thinking they are real, which is great as these have a lot more protein and so much less fat than meatballs. Great in pasta dishes, hassle free, quick and easy to cook.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
One of my favourite quorn products. Perfect for meat eaters too, can be picked up from almost any local supermarket, season with some herbs and chilli powder for the perfect spicy spaghetti and meatballs! Quorn Meatballs Meatless & Soy Free
Kiera S.
Kiera S.
Telford
This is my all time favourite Quorn product! I actually refer these meatballs to pork/beef meatballs. I absolutely love the texture and they go well with both tomato based sauces and gravies! They cost around £2.00 per bag and easily serve 4.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Great taste like real meat without the guilt a great price for the amount that you get you could do a few meals with these
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite meatless item from Quorn, but their products are amazing. Has a meaty taste and texture. I've put the "meatballs" in pasta and "ground beef" in chili and fooled some major carnivores in my family. Everyone loves it, vegetarians and omnivores alike!