Quorn Chik'n Tenders Meatless & Soy Free uploaded by Megan L.Quorn Chik'n Tenders Meatless & Soy Free uploaded by Erica B.Quorn Chik'n Tenders Meatless & Soy Free uploaded by Erica B.

BY QUORN

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Chik'n Tenders.
Fully cooked - just heat & serve.
Low fat.
Good source of protein & fiber.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
These are so easy and so delicious I try to always keep it stocked in my house. I love to put them on top or salads or with a big bowl of broccoli. If you’re new to being a vegetarian, they make it so easy to sub into your favorite recipes.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This is probably hands down my favorite food. Even before I became a vegetarian this was so easy to throw into my lunchbox (I’m a flight attendant and often travel 3-6 days at a time) without worrying about keeping them completely frozen. They’re so easy to throw onto a salad or into another dish. Or sometimes I just sprinkle with truffle salt or dip in Heinz® 57 Steak Sauce. So versatile and delicious!
Sydne H.
Purchased at: Safeway
I made this for my son and I one night with Alfredo. It’s crazy how good this tasted, like I really felt like I was eating chicken lol. Prepping it was very easy, I just sautéed them in the pan with a little alfredo sauce and that was it. Will definitely keep buying
Dizzle T.
So yummy! They have a pretty meatlike consistency, and taste great in pasta, sauces, etc. might be a little bland on their own, but I guess plain chicken would be too
James E.
Richmond, KY
These come with a great texture and easily flavored. I only recently discovered these are not vegan, but vegetarian. I typically make these with bell peppers and liquid smoke to make a great fajita. The package doesn't always seal closed so I always put it into a vacuum sealed container.
Jacqueline D.
These tenders are perfect to make a delicious pasta salad and homemade Sour n Sour chik'n and a Vegetarian or Vegan Alfredo pasta . There perfect size and they taste good. There $2 extra than any other vegetarian products I buy, but we'll worth it. My freezer is fully well stocked.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
It’s very delicious I wasn’t so sure about it when I bought it but I’ve bought it many times since then and it is a great family mail it’s very healthy and affordable I def recommend. To others it is a great quality for being frozeN
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are awesome!! I love to add them to stirfry and zoodles. It tastes great and absorbs whatever flavors you look with. It's dairy and gluten free which is surprising hard to find in a meat substitute. It's affordable at Ralph's but also available at Whole Foods. Highly recommend!
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
These are a great meat substitute. They are so easy to make and taste great. The absorb whatever you cook them in and make a delicous meal. The only issue is the bag does not seal well so you need to use them quickly to avoid freezer burn. Other than that they are the perfect addition to a meal.
Erica B.
Findlay, OH
This was rather tasty. Cooked with Kroger Sweet and Sour sauce and Kroger simple truth organic quinoa. Tasted very similar to more of a fast food Chinese sweet and sour chicken