BY QUORN

Quorn™ Meatless & Soy-Free Chik'n Nuggets.
New & improved.
30% less fat than chicken nuggets.
Good source of protein.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
I could wax poetic about Quorn products all day long. As a matter of fact, I recommended them to a colleague. I understand how it can be difficult for meat lovers to suddenly stop eating meat but part of that is due to lack of confidence in vegetarian products tasting as good as the food they were used to. That's where Quorn comes in. If you're eating any fast food products, you're not in it for the health benefits, but if you're like me, you're in it for the animals. Quorn's magic-makers created a product that could easily pass for the everyday nugget, and if you think you're too smart to be tricked, just add some dipping sauce. The texture and taste are a swift runner up to most standard brands.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
These are one of my favorite frozen non-meat meals! These honestly taste so much like the real thing (which is great for someone who is trying to transition to eating less meat) and are super filling (I only make 4-5 per meal). Definitely recommend these!
Michelle G.
This was such a great find at the grocery store recently. With a craving for chicken nuggets, this was a product that really hit the spot. I have been eating mostly vegetarian and vegan products recently and I really didn’t want to blow my diet with chicken nuggets. These came out so crispy in the oven, the texture was on point, and the flavor was there. These are absolutely worth a try whether you’re looking for a chicken substitute or not.
Katy M.
Okay now these are amazing. They taste better than actual chicken nuggets and are nutritionally great for you! They've got a lot of protein and no lack in taste. I used to eat this when I was vegetarian but even now as a meat eater (and in a house of them), these are still first choice in chicken nuggets. just get them. doesn't matter if you're veg or not you and your kids will love these.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I finally gave these a try and I'm so glad I did! the taste and texture of the nuggets were better than I expected. a majority of meatless alternatives I've tried have a chewy texture which I dont like so much but these aren't chewy at all. they get a nice crunch when you bake them in the oven. I think I prefer these over morning star nuggets
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I don’t eat meat and this brand has been a lifesaver as an emergency protein need when I didn’t have much time to cook. They are a little above what id hope them to be price wise but I usually find coupons pretty easily for this brand. I would definitely recommend to meat and non meat eaters alike
Michelle S.
Prunedale
I love these meatless chicken nuggets! This was the first brand I tried when I went vegetarian and I am so happy that I did. You could easily mistake these for the real thing because they are just that good.
Samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
As a life-long vegetarian (yes, you read that right...I have always been a vegetarian), I am often asked about what foods and tips I have when friends, family or acquaintances even are switching over to a meat free or a reduced meat diet. Quorn Chik ' n Nuggets are always one of the first items I recommend. They are easy to prepare, and taste delicious whether made in the oven (my preference ) or in the microwave. They are great to eat alone or to dip in sauces and I have yet to find a child or adult who doesn't love them. Even the pickiest meat eaters I know, can be fooled into eating these and thinking they are the real thing. I also love that they are one of few delicious meat substitutes that are soy free as well. I think these nutritious , delicious and easy to prepare Chik n' nuggets should be tried and enjoyed by everyone regardless if they are vegetarians or just looking for a great item to add to their diet and freezer!
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These are so very good! The closest to real chicken nuggets that I've had since turning  vegetarian. I use them in a buffalo chicken salad with hot sauce and they're perfect. I am knocking off one start because they are not vegan and I'm going that way with my diet.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I. LOVE. THESE! These taste immensely better than any animal chicken nugget on the market. Ever. End of story. These cook great in the oven or in the microwave and are super easy to season if you wish. I really like how full these make me feel. I can eat these for lunch and not feel hunger pangs until supper. I can't even get over how delicious these are.