Quo Brush Set

by Quo

Hello ccs I have one to try pls?
How well made are they?
Start your review of Quo Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Dan B.
Got what I expected, nothing outstanding but does the job, good for a starter kit and basic products. Brushes are multipurpose as well and an okay price point, blended nicely as well didn’t leave any streaks applied nicely.
Maria V.
Good value for the price. Brushes work well and don’t leave streaks on face. Brushes last a long time but the are not as soft as expected Quo Brush Set
Taylor B.
Atlanta , GA
Everything one could need to do everyday makeup. Great quality brushes and great value for the price point.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
I really like my Quo brushes. They apply makeup well and they have lasted a really long time with proper care. I haven't seen any loose bristles.
Shayna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Texture is great. Blends well. Nice look and design too. Brush hairs are soft and clean easily. Comes in a couple of colors.
Gac H.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Quo is one of those brands that I love to shop for everytime I go to shoppers drug mart. Their makeup selection is great and I love the products they come out with during the holidays. Their brush sets are wonderful. The bristles are strong and they don't fall apart all over your face. They're fairly affordable and I like to buy sets instead of individual brushes because they are cheaper. This set is great for travelling or on the go. If you've never tried Quo brushes, I highly recommend them.
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
Quo Brush Set uploaded by Hanna R.
This is actually a review for the Quo Eyeshadow Palette Fire Clay, which I couldn't find anywhere on here. I got it at Shopper's drugmart on sale and I love it! It's not a big palette, but it's heavy/weighted, with a nice mirror, and it feels pretty luxurious. The color combos are really nice, and can be used mostly for really neutral or natural looks, but some of the darker colors are great for a night out or a more dramatic look. The dark colors are really pigmented, the lighter colors not as much. Seven mattes, and five shimmers. The shimmers arent super sparkly, they are more subtle, which is perfect if that's the look you want. I really love this palette in the fall! They are very powdery shades, so you really have to tap the brush out before you apply them, and maybe use a wet brush. Definitely use an eyeshadow Primer. They can be a bit difficult to blend, but you can definitely do it with a good brush. I wish they were a bit creamy or a little less powdery, but I still love the palette!
sanam M.
Toronto , ON
Quo Brush Set uploaded by sanam M.
Being honest I’m using my brushes for last 4 years and it is still in good condition.
grace S.
Brighton, ON
Quo Brush Set uploaded by grace S.
I purchased this set just for the big powder brush!! Quo brushes are soooo soft, they aren’t harsh or rough on your skin what so ever! especially the eyeshadow brushes, their extremely gentle!! The one thing that bugs me is the fact since the bristles are white, their very hard to clean overtime. My eyeshadow brushes are stained pink and black, I haven’t found a product that is able to remove those stains:(
Nancy L.
A good starter brush set for anyone. You can often find them 50% off which makes it worth but wouldn't pay full price for it.