BY QUO

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...4 Answers
  • How is this different than the beauty blender4 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Meredith D.
Calgary
A pretty good, more affordable alternative to an original Beauty Blender. I usually use mine for powders however, it seems to hold a lot of moisture & not apply as even
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
I've been repurchasing the Quo Beauty Sponges in replacement to my Beauty Blender for about 2 years now. The purple one as pictured above is at first little bit more dense than the BB is but does the same job once you "break it in" by washing and using it a couple times. I buy a new one every 6 months but could probably go longer with one as it's never smelt or showed any signs of mould. They are $8 at Shoppers in Canada or 2 for $14.
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
Cute, inexpensive (in comparison to other beauty blenders), and highly effective. Bought it in the Beauty Boutique at Shoppers Drug Mart, so the product is very accessible and easy to replace once gets worn down. Creates an even look for my foundation and concealer. Most people who have problems with the product aren't washing their blending sponge, which is a big no-no! Always wash after use (I use Quo's Brush shampoo, or any shampoo you have at home will do!). Wash often (I do after every use) and change every month or so, depending on how often you use the product. For sanitary reasons, and to avoid spreading bacteria onto your skin, always make sure you are being hygienic, as you would with any sponge. Overall, my go-to. Love the shape. Would recommend.
julie b.
Campbellton, NB
I really like this product! I've always applied my makeup with my hands but I found that it didn't blend well into my skin and most of the product was wasted on my hands. I found this makeup blender sponge and I decided to try it and I love the results! My makeup looks more flawless and it helps blending in my foundation to hide any blemishes. I just put a little bit of water on the sponge before applying my makeup and that's it. I use the same soap for it as I use with my makeup brushes and it cleans very well. I recommend trying!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I wasn’t too impressed with this product at all, it soaked up a lot of the product and didn’t give me a flawless finish. It was bouncy compared to other fake beauty blender’s I’ve boughten before. I paid $9 CADat Shoppers Drug Mart for it, where I would have been better off spending an extra $7 CAD and got the Real Technique’s one. I don’t recommend buying this.
Ashley R.
Coquitlam , HI
I own several of these sponges! They are a cheap alternative to the beauty blender! I have found that they have a long lasting life if you clean them and are gentle while cleaning them. I do not find using them while wet makes them anymore effective like a beauty blender does but for the price I do not mind.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I have repurchased this sponge a few times now at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada. I love it! The price is reasonable and often's goes on sale.  I wash it regularly, and it has lasted me a very long time.  I cut it in half after a year to see if in was dirty inside, and the inside was still very very clean.
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
This is a pretty decent sponge. Does the job okay and if I hadn’t tried the Real Techniques sponge I probably would have thought it was perfect. It is a fair amount harder then others I have since tried but I don’t think it affects its performance to a strong degree. Perfect for a first time sponge as it’s affordable and pretty good quality to try out if your not sold on a sponge vs brush or other methods
'meg f.
This is my go to everyday sponge, because it’s both affordable and effective. The shape of the sponge works well for foundation, concealer and baking with powder. It blends out products without lessening the coverage and it doesn’t seem to soak up too much product in comparison to other sponges I’ve tried. It’s also easy to clean and the texture of the sponge itself is bouncy without being flimsy.
Marjorie B.
St, MD
This is totally a dupe for the beautyblender... You are the kind of person that thinks investing 30$ on a beautyblender is a little crazy ? Then, I would recommend you to go out and buy Quo's blending sponge. Looks small at first sight, but doubles the size once it is wet and is really as bouncy as the BB ! Best drugstore sponge on the market ! I have a couple of those ! Will buy again for sure !
EMILY B.
riverside
How is this different than the beauty blender
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?