BY QUO

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...4 Answers
  • How is this different than the beauty blender4 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
ali l.
Edmonton
This is my go to makeup sponge. It works just as well as a beauty blender in my opinion and the price point is much lower. On probably my 10th one at this point. Love them!
Dhara S.
This blender is sephora quality at a fraction of the price. Since this blenders a bit larger than the sephora one I find it takes me less time to blend which is perfect!
Megan H.
Burnaby
This is a very good dupe for the beauty blender. Not quite as soft but does not absorb as much product as other alternatives out there. Very affordable and worth trying.
Kristen K.
Cambridge, ON
Had no problems with this sponge. Worked great for foundation and lasts through washes. Easy to use and hold onto. I only use mine when I need full makeup for events.
Kelly H.
Toronto
I haven't splurged on the higher end makeup sponges, but for me this does a great job. Make sure you get this product damp before otherwise it's hard as a rock but gives a great application for what I need.
Sarah O.
Norris Arm North
Love this product, long lasting and smooths my foundation and concealer flawlessly. I use this for application every day, by far my favourite beauty sponge. Will be repurchasing!
This cost less than half of what a real beauty Blender does, but it works just as well! I’ve tried a lot of cheaper options and this one has definitely been the best so far.
Daneesha W.
Halifax
I love my quo blending sponge. The first one that I bought was ruined by my parrot, so I had to go back and buy the same one because I loved it so much. Since buying my first one, I noticed that their new sponges have changed in consistency. With my first one, I was able to wet it and it would stay expanded for weeks until I would have to wet it again. The new one, however, has to be dampened before every use because it dries and hardens between uses. While having to wet it so frequently is a bit annoying, once it gets wet and expands, it does a wonderful job of applying my foundation and concealers. Setting my face with loose powder is also very easy to do with this sponge. I would recommend!
Meredith D.
Calgary
A pretty good, more affordable alternative to an original Beauty Blender. I usually use mine for powders however, it seems to hold a lot of moisture & not apply as even
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
I've been repurchasing the Quo Beauty Sponges in replacement to my Beauty Blender for about 2 years now. The purple one as pictured above is at first little bit more dense than the BB is but does the same job once you "break it in" by washing and using it a couple times. I buy a new one every 6 months but could probably go longer with one as it's never smelt or showed any signs of mould. They are $8 at Shoppers in Canada or 2 for $14.
EMILY B.
riverside
How is this different than the beauty blender
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?