BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Alex D.
While I really like the price of these, they do tend to get damaged pretty quickly. I prefer their new wedge shaped sponge, which is great for getting into the under eye area.
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
This is a great sponge for a great value as compared to the expensive beauty blender. It works well to give a beautiful finish. Doesn’t crack or crumble. And is easy to wash.
Kristal A.
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac
Not bad! It works pretty well but i do not like the shape of it, need a flat part for big surface. But it's really affordable and if you are on a budget go for it! Worth it.
Dhara S.
This blender is sephora quality at a fraction of the price. Since this blenders a bit larger than the sephora one I find it takes me less time to blend which is perfect!
Kristen K.
Cambridge , ON
Had no problems with this sponge. Worked great for foundation and lasts through washes. Easy to use and hold onto. I only use mine when I need full makeup for events.
Jane T.
Markham, ON
I find this softer than the beautyblender and an awesome cheaper alternative for the beautyblender. It’s very bouncy and easy to use. Purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart
Ashley M.
Val Caron, ON
My favourite affordable blending sponge!! I’ve bought cheap ones in the past that let me down. This one is super soft and spongey- not hard like most cheap ones are- it’s also been lasting quite well! Doesn’t absorb product. Would buy more!
Sarah O.
Norris Arm North
Love this product, long lasting and smooths my foundation and concealer flawlessly. I use this for application every day, by far my favourite beauty sponge. Will be repurchasing!
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
I disagree very wholeheartedly with those saying it's a Beauty Blender dupe. It isn't. It's a lot more dense and doesn't apply makeup anywhere near the same. With that out of the way what it does do has ended up with me actually consistently owning one of each, I use the Quo for a stronger coverage as I find because of it's density it packs on a lot more coverage than the traditional BB. If I try to use it for a softer coverage like I use the original BB for I find it doesn't quiteeee sheer out as nicely as BB and will kind of patch the coverage. On the other hand though I do not enjoy using the original BB for full coverage as I find it pulls in a bit more product than the Quo one does and therefore I use more product to do the same thing. In conclusion THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT so you need both haha, or maybe I am just an addict.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
I've been repurchasing the Quo Beauty Sponges in replacement to my Beauty Blender for about 2 years now. The purple one as pictured above is at first little bit more dense than the BB is but does the same job once you "break it in" by washing and using it a couple times. I buy a new one every 6 months but could probably go longer with one as it's never smelt or showed any signs of mould. They are $8 at Shoppers in Canada or 2 for $14.
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?