BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Katie S.
This blender is very effective for a lower price than the bigger brand names. It blends foundation really nicely on my combo skin. You can often find Quo stuff on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for great prices.
Melanie C.
The sponge lasted for 6 months without ripping or have any damages. The price is very affordable and also applies foundation flawlessly very quickly. It is not as soft as a beauty blender but it does do the trick at an affordable price. You can pick this up from Shoppers Drug Mart which makes it easily accessible.
Megan H.
Burnaby
This is a very good dupe for the beauty blender. Not quite as soft but does not absorb as much product as other alternatives out there. Very affordable and worth trying.
Rachel E.
I️ can’t compare this sponge to the beauty blender because I️ have never tried one, however this sponge expands and gets quite squishy once you wet it and I️ love they way it blends my makeup. I️ would recommend this sponge do any makeup wearer on a budget I️ usually buy it for under $8 CAD
Ashley W.
Port Alberni
Blends amazing. The shape of the sponge is easily held onto. It has a nice colour. They are soft and a nice texture. They also are of good quality and last a whilem
Maya L.
Mono, ON
This is a great dupe for the beauty blender, I got mine for less than $5 at shoppers drug mart while the beauty blender is $30 at Sephora, they work exactly the same, but the only bad thing about the sponge is that I’ve noticed that it smells kind of weird even though I just got a new one.
Anca Z.
Richmond Hill
Works really wel and is soft. Never had any problems with cleaning it. They always rip and break really easily, though, making you constantly have to replace them
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
I bought a set of mini sponges on a whim since they were on sale, and omg you guys. I'm a convert! No more expensive BB for me!! These are just so much cheaper and just as good, if not better than BB. I ended up buying another set of sponges that came with a sponge case. Yeah, I love these little guys!
say deh S.
I live in canada and quo is a local makeup brand with high quality products. This sponge is very good. Its not like beauty blender which didn't work for me. I like my sponge to be a little stiff not very squishy. I like to use it with foundation sticks and its perfect.
Bethany D.
Conception Bay South, NL
It does the job. It does absorb some product, but if you wet it a little beforehand it’s not bad. I’ve used the same one for a while and it hasn’t torn or anything! It’s a fraction of the price of a brand name blending sponge. Would recommend.
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?