BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Kim F.
Toronto, ON
So far the best blending sponge I've used. I don't really like spending $8 on something I'm going to only use for three months then throw away. The reason I do is because it's the right denseness when you dampen it. It's firm enough for me to get in those hard to reach places, but soft enough for me to bounce off my face.
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is the blending sponge that I've been using for the last couple months and I really really like him if you get it wet to apply foundation and concealer. It is really great it gets really really really squishy and really big wants you run it under water. It helps me apply my makeup very smoothly and very easily I definitely recommend it cuz it is a very costly effective item
Faith S.
Milton, ON
This blender is very nice it’s super cheap and works so well. It’s just the right squishiness and expands nicely. I use it to apply my foundation every time and it spreads it out and blends it very nicely. It also cleans super well.
Olivia S.
newmarket , ON
This sponge was very hard, and didn’t soak up the excess product, it just rubbed it around my face. It did expand well when dampened and did blend my foundation/concealer easily but made it look cakey. I also found this sponge was very hard to clean and got holes easily.
•Skilla O.
Essex, ON
Its a great sponge for blending makeup and is very easy to clean. I just wish it had a smaller end on the big round side for blending around my eye area. If i squeeze the narrow end it works but qould like a smaller side option.
2la j.
I liked the texture and material of this sponge but wasn’t a huge fan of the shape. The size of the tip made it hard to get into delicate areas like around the eye. Id like this product much better in a shape with a flat edge .
Brittney A.
Port Colborne , ON
This is the only brand I use it’s pretty reasonable with the price and they last. I’ve washed mine at least 20 times and there’s no rips in it at all. It applies my foundation and I use a dry one for setting powder. I would use these for my whole face if I could.
Marie-Anne R.
Sherbrooke, QC
ALL TIME FAVORITE SPONGE! I love the shape. I blend my foundation all around my face with the bigger side, and the pointy part helps to blend around the nose and my concealer around the eyes. It is really soft when it’s damp. I was it everyday and it looks new even after several months! I really recommend it.
Ashes D.
Toronto, WY
This is a pretty decent sponge. Does the job okay and if I hadn’t tried the Real Techniques sponge I probably would have thought it was perfect. It is a fair amount harder then others I have since tried but I don’t think it affects its performance to a strong degree. Perfect for a first time sponge as it’s affordable and pretty good quality to try out if your not sold on a sponge vs brush or other methods
Sarah H.
Sussex, NB
I have purchased this three time so far and love it every single time. I think this compares to the beauty blender so perfectly. I use it every day and it blends out my makeup flawlessly time and time again.
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?