BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
jackie g.
Bowmanville, ON
A great, cost-friendly alternative to the original Beauty Blender. I prefer the shape of the Quo sponge as I hate when my foundation/makeup transfers to my acrylic nails (sometimes depending on the colour of my shellac it will stain) and I find the hourglass shape of the sponge prevents just that. As I do wear makeup everyday, I wash the sponge as often as I can however it does get to a point where the makeup has built up and its time for a new one, at which point I do not hesitate considering the inexpensive price point and the availability/convenience of purchasing at my local Shoppers Drug Mart.
Meg M.
Florenceville-Bristol
I actually really love this blending sponge, does the same thing as a 20$+ brand name Beauty Blender and their always on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I always damp it down with some water before use, it swells to twice the size when wet. Would reccomend this product!
Em[ily] S.
Hamilton , ON
This sponge is highly effective tool and is much more affordable than other brands. It applies and blends liquids creams and powders with ease, and rinses clean relatively quickly. It does increase in size as most sponges do. I like the shape is good for applying smoothly across my faces natural curvature
Charmander P.
This is the type of sponge you love until you've tried other sponges. This sponge was the first makeup sponge I had every tried and I was amazed at how great my foundation and concealer looked when I used it. Now that I have many other sponges I do not reach for this one as it is slightly harder and does not provide as seamless as a blend as others but it is still an okay sponge especially since the price is so reasonable. I would say if you are new to the world of blending in your makeup with a sponge then this is a good one to start with.
Cassandre B.
Oakville, ON
People are fools to buy $30 blending sponges when this $4-6 one is amazing. I have been using Quo sponges for years now. Easy to wash with just a bit of baby shampoo. Gives a very natural application of foundation and concealer. Big fan. Bought a second one for convenience purposes. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Julia M.
['Niagara Falls', ''], ON
This was the first blending sponge I ever used! I always thought it was good and applied product nicely. It didn’t soak up a lot of product and it wasn’t too stiff. And I could get a lot of use out of it. I also liked the shape of it, and it is usually on sale for about 5.99. However the last one I bought was very stiff and I couldn’t use it. I’m thinking it was just that one or I needed to break it in. It couldn’t also be that I was using the L’Oréal sponge for a while and that one is really soft. So I didn’t realize this one wasn’t as soft? But I still think it’s a good sponge if you don’t want to spend a lot of money!
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
I've been using this sponge for some time: I bought it on a whim when I was running in and out of Shoppers. The shape is perfect for blending in all the areas of the face, and the density is actually perfect! Better than a Beauty Blender and better than other sponges in the market Its a great Quo sponges available. and the price its really fair if you are starting to learn professional make up this one its for you!
Grace C.
Coquitlam, BC
Never tried a Beauty Blender before, but I don't feel the need to because this sponge is brilliant. I use it dry because I've never felt the need to wet it, but it does work well when damp. The sponge has lasted me a really long time and it washes really easily without changing its shape. It's also super affordable, so definitely pick this up over the more expensive sponges out there. And this shape of sponge is definitely more effective than those small triangle shaped sponges that everyone used to use/start off with.
Anastasiya D.
Toronto
This sponge and I have a lot of history! I've been using it since I started wearing makeup in highschool, maybe 2013-2014 and I've repurchased so many times. It's easy to wash, it's fairly durable and doesn't tear unless really roughed up. It does it's job well, leaves my makeup nice and blended, and best of all it doesn't break the bank. When I first purchased it, it was $4, fast forward four years it costs around $7/$8 which isn't too bad because I repurchase pretty infrequently and it's still cheaper than a beauty blender.
Chelsea J.
Dartmouth
This blender works great with proper usage. It creates smooth blends getting rid of harsh lines. It is a much cheaper option to a real beauty blender. I have very sensitive skin and this blender is very gentle to suit that. I was overall satisfied with the use of my quo beauty blender .
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?