BY QUO #42 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...4 Answers
  • How is this different than the beauty blender4 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Alana H.
Ajax, ON
my first beauty sponge ive ever used & its still one of my favourites! ive gone through a few & they are also very easy to clean! i recommend these to alot of people!!
Jane T.
Markham, ON
I find this softer than the beautyblender and an awesome cheaper alternative for the beautyblender. It’s very bouncy and easy to use. Purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart
Ashley R.
Windsor, ON
The quo beauty blender is fairly cheap and works well in that final stage of foundation. I usually use a silisponge first and then go over my face with the blender.
Tracy B.
Victoria , BC
Love this for a cheaper choice of a beauty sponge. I love that it doesn't duck up all your product like some other cheaper sponges. Quo Blending Sponge
Cathy D.
Quo blending sponges are almost better than beauty blenders! They don’t soak up too much makeup, and they leave a smooth layer of makeup foundation. They clean very easily too! I would definitely recommend this!
Ryley S.
London
This beauty blender is fine for the price, when I first got it I really liked but after time it gets very crusty and it’s almost like it cracks, but when you dampen it, it does get big and squishy.
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
Rishell M.
Rosetown
I've been using this blending sponge for quite a few years it's soft and blends my makeup well! It's under $9 and gets quite big when absorbed with water making it really easy to get good coverage I also use it dry to set with powder too! I've had one for over a month at a time before needing to replace
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
For my Canadian beauties out there, this sponge is incredible! It expands so much when wet and soaks up very little product. I haven't used a beauty blender yet but I've used many other dupes and this is by far my favourite.
Kayla B.
Absolutely LOVE this blender! It's very soft, easy to use, the shape is wonderful.
It is very comparable to the beauty blender. I use this daily for foundation, highlighting, contour. I will only use this!
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?
EMILY B.
riverside
How is this different than the beauty blender