BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Alana H.
Ajax, ON
my first beauty sponge ive ever used & its still one of my favourites! ive gone through a few & they are also very easy to clean! i recommend these to alot of people!!
Ashley R.
Windsor, ON
The quo beauty blender is fairly cheap and works well in that final stage of foundation. I usually use a silisponge first and then go over my face with the blender.
Tracy B.
Victoria , BC
Love this for a cheaper choice of a beauty sponge. I love that it doesn't duck up all your product like some other cheaper sponges. Quo Blending Sponge
Kayla B.
Absolutely LOVE this blender! It's very soft, easy to use, the shape is wonderful.
It is very comparable to the beauty blender. I use this daily for foundation, highlighting, contour. I will only use this!
Angel L.
Sudbury, ON
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this spong. Works so well to apply foundation evenly across the skin. Blends and spreads out the product. Found mine on sale for like 5 bucks at shoppers.
Tia L.
Windsor, ON
THESE ARE MY FAVVVVVVV! Only $7 lasts along time! Gets huge and squishy when wet, doesn’t waste a lot of product either. I use these for myself and my clients
Amy B.
Toronto, ON
Blends makeup flawlessly. My only compliant is the amount of product it absorbs. When I use any sponge like this I have to repurchase my makeup more frequently
Lindsay b.
This was the first sponge I bought and I absolutely love it! Even though I use a brush now to put on my foundation I'll still use my Quo sponge for my eyes!
Sarah D.
Calgary
This is exactly like the original beauty blender but you can get it for alot cheaper, it doesn't absorb all the product and the application is flawless.
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?