BY QUO #39 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...3 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Toni-Marie S.
I was not a huge fan of this blending sponge. I used it for a while but I found that it was not ideal for blending foundation and I found that it left my
face looking cakey. The price is cheap and it may be good for other skin types, but it was not an ideal product for me.
Tara L.
langley, BC
This beauty blender is a great option if you're trying not to break the bank.. it's applies foundation and powder nicely. It isn't the softest and bounciest sponge on the market but it still does a great job and is soft enough that i will buy this sponge again and again!
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
This sponge is awesome! It's way cheaper than a beauty blender and works exactly the same! I wet it a little, then take the excess water out and then just put on my foundation. It goes on flawlessly and super smooth. I love it! Definitely a keeper in my makeup bag!
Laur T.
Georgetown, ON
This things so soft I love it so much. It blends so well. I use it every day and it doesn’t absorb too much makeup. I bought it at Shoppers drug mart and it’s so cheap yet good quality. Does the same job as super expensive beauty blenders but for half the price.
Lauren B.
Grande Prairie
i love this sponge! i use it almost everyday and it works great! it expands a lot when soaked with water and i love the indent in the middle of the sponge which makes it easy to hold. both ends of this sponge are great for blending.
Sharon D.
Etobicoke, ON
Pretty decent! It definitely does the trick! I am a makeup artist in training and am totally enjoying this blender! I usually alternate between a brush and the blender. I bought mine at a drug mart and have been in love ever since. I would totally recommend it if you’re looking for a makeup sponge without the hefty price tag!
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
For my Canadian beauties out there, this sponge is incredible! It expands so much when wet and soaks up very little product. I haven't used a beauty blender yet but I've used many other dupes and this is by far my favourite.
Andrea M.
Ottawa , ON
I really love this sponge. It gets nice and plump when you wet it and it bounces nicely off of the skin. Doesn't seem to suck in too much product which means less waste. I find the tapered end perfect for getting around my nose and eyes.
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
This does the trick without spending a ton on a beauty blender. It doesn’t last as long, I could only get a few washes out of it before it was garbage which was unfortunate. I still go back to if either way!
Bella K.
West St Paul
I honestly love this sponge more than the beauty blender. I find it's softer and since it's bigger, it applies foundation faster. I've repurchased it many times because I use it so much.
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?