BY QUO #44 in Makeup Sponges

BLEND YOUR WAY TO A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH THIS LATEX-FREE SPONGE. IT ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION OF CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATIONS ESPECIALLY AROUND NOSE AND EYE AREA.

• Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before usin...4 Answers
  • How is this different than the beauty blender4 Answers
Quo Blending Sponge
  • "After hearing sooo much about this beauty blender, I finally bought it....and it's amazing!!!! It's shape and texture makes it easy to use and the material leaves the product on the sponge not soaking it up to much and easily blends onto your skin! It's pointy end makes it great for blending in corners and creases :)" in 56 reviews
Courtney W.
Keswick
This is the only makeup sponge I use. I’ve tried many others and find this one to have the best consistency. Some
sponges can be too stiff making it hard to blend the product. For the price this sponge is a great value! It is also easy to clean.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
Works well. I've never been great at blending and this has definitely been a bit help in learning. Holds up well.
Shannon T.
Sudbury, ON
So far I have tried I believe four different types of beauty sponges and this one would be the second one that I had purchased. The first one was from Walmart I believe some type of No Name which was great for a beginner sponge but because I've had past experience purchasing Quo brushes and found the quality to be decent I decided to try their beauty blender sponge and it was pretty good and I would recommend someone to try this their first time to get used to a beauty sponge because the price is good and if you find that you enjoy using a sponge better than anything else applying your foundation then it is definitely worth the money to upgrade to a beauty blender
Kat G.
I bought this as a dupe for the beauty blender since it’s a lot cheaper but it’s only okay. It gives good even coverage but I find it’s incredibly difficult to clean because of how dense it is and that they don’t last very long. I bought one and after two days when I was squeezing water out of it it ripped almost in half (this only happened to one and I’ve own three or four). I found it worked better if you take an old one and cut it in half. The inside works good for under eyes.
Agatha D.
10/10! Low cost and excellent quality. Absolutely love this product and I have used many others from Sephora, Elf, and other smaller brands. Most of the blending sponges are very expensive... for a sponge... and do not last. I have used mine for over a month, wash it regularly and it continues to work wonderfully. I have even bought a few extras because every time i want to buy this sponge it is sold out! Recommend for everyone because you will not be disappointed.
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I purchased a mock beauty blender back during a christmas sale a year ago. I find that this sponge is soft enough that it applies foundation easy and it doesn’t feel like I’m hitting myself with a rock. However, the texture does leave little spongey marks if I don’t bled properly. Other than that this is a WAY cheaper alternative than an actual Beauty Blender.
annie h.
toronto
The only reason this doesn't get five stars is because the pointy end is kind of fat and not pointed enough to easily get in the corner of the eye when blending out under eye concealer. However, this is still a really good sponge and lasts a long time. It's very soft and squishy and blends really well. The $8 CAD price point is a bargain compared to the price of the beauty blender. I recommend this to those who are starting out in makeup or to those who replace their beauty blenders quite often since ain't nobody got time to spend $25 CAD on a beauty blender every few months.
Isabelle C.
I don’t know why I can’t find the sponges that I use but they come in a plastic bag, like this one does and there’s about probably 7-8 of them and they’re triangular prism shaped and I really like them. I want to try this egg shaped one, as well. (If that qualifies as an egg lol).
jennifer p.
Blends out makeup exceptionally, it does soak up product quite a bit. I would recommended applying makeup with a makeup brush first and then going over with a beauty blender to get rid of any streaks or fine lines. Overall an okay product, performs at the expense of the product.
Meg M.
Florenceville-Bristol
I actually really love this blending sponge, does the same thing as a 20$+ brand name Beauty Blender and their always on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I always damp it down with some water before use, it swells to twice the size when wet. Would reccomend this product!
Sarah O.
Do you wet this product like a beauty blender before using it?
EMILY B.
riverside
How is this different than the beauty blender