HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionQunol
Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct

Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct

by Qunol

Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct: Dietary supplement can help boost energy levels, strengthen and protect the heart and blood vessels CoQ10 may reduce the frequency of angina episodes 30 count 100% natural CoQ10

Do you like it ?
Start your review of Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct!
Tabatha M.
Shelbyville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct uploaded by Tabatha M.
Excellent my dr recommended coq10 for me daily and I tried just the regular cheap brands I didn’t notice much difference until I tried qunol and it’s like night and day in comparison.
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: CVS
Qunol Ultra CoQ10 M Mg Softgels Dietary Supplement - 30 Ct excelente antioxidante, ayuda al buen funcionamiento del corazón y la circulación, es bueno para mantener los niveles de colesterol bajos , ayuda en la producción de energía . La enzima CoQ10 es excelente y un gran apoyo en las personas que realizan rutinas de ejercicios.
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take this supplement to help keep my heart healthy. I have a micro+vascular disorder, which means my valves are smaller so they work a little harder at pumping my blood. I have other health issues and I am trying to keep my heart as strong as I can. This product is very good, and doesn't upset my stomach. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...