BY QUIT TEA #17 in Smoking Cessation

Stop Smoking – Start Sipping Quit Tea is a blend of herbs and spices that is intended to replace the habit of smoking with drinking herbal tea.  Quit Tea helps with some of the common withdrawal symptoms. Quit Tea Will Help: Reduce Anxiety & Stress. Increase Energy & Suppress Appetite. Detox Body & Lungs. Replace The Habit Part Of A Healthy, Smoke-Free Lifestyle With Quit Tea You Can! 10% Of Profits Go To Smoking Cessation And Cancer Research. Product of the USA **These statements have not been evaluated by FDA and this product is not in. see more...

• Does it work is the main question? What does it do differently to...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I can't believe I bought this product. The only thing it really did for me was keep me from smoking as much as I usually do. I was more anxious, I really cant tell that it detoxed anything. I don't really like the taste either, maybe you will like it. Its not that pricey.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
country: Morocco
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work is the main question? What does it do differently to green tea? Is it just a placebo?