BY QUIT NITS #47 in Lice Treatments

Non-Toxic    Scientifically Proven    Homeopathic Complete Head Lice Kit Combo Pack: Advance Treatment kills lice and their eggs. Everyday Preventative Spray  stops re-infestation. No Combing Required Certified Natural Active Ingredients. Treats and Prevents Lice Infestation in 2 Easy Steps Step 1. Kill lice and thei. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Kansas City, KS
When my first child came home from school recently from lice I knew I had to act quick but I didn't want to cover my 6 year old's head with chemicals. I bought this at Whole Foods for $25. I absolutely loved it. I left it on my daughters head for 4 hours, as recommended. I then washed her hair and could not believe how soft it was. The treatment killed all of the nits and eggs without the chemically smell that other lice treatments give you. It also comes with a spray that I sprayed on her head every day afterwards until it was gone. This protected her head against non treated children at school.
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
It's so rare to find such a good product in the market today.
I really liked .
it didn't even make my hair rough.
I wasn't sure of the lice but I felt itching scalp so I used this.
the spray is also good