BY QUIP #9 in Electric Toothbrushes

• I have an oral b electric toothbrush  currently, but I ke...2 Answers
Tessa B.
Osage City, KS
Purchased at: Target
I'll start with the good... I think the subscription is a great idea. $5 every three months for a toothbrush is a great price and I think we all could use the reminder to change out our brushes....
However.... I don't think the initial brush is worth $40... This is all marketing and packaging. There is nothing actually special about the brush. It vibrates... That's it... Bristles don't spin or move at all. My $5 disposable electric spin brush gets my teeth cleaner...
I had high hopes for this brush... But unfortunately I was very disappointed.
Kristen M.
Clermont, FL
As someone with sensitive teeth I am always hesitant to try new products. Quip had been popping up as ads on facebook/websites for awhile before I finally decided to try it. Once I did I couldn't stop raving about it and soon found out that a lot of friends/coworkers also use Quip!

Electric toothbrushes of the past have always been too powerful for me and it's like I can feel the vibrations in my skull. Quip does not have that effect, though because of the slim design I can feel it very strongly vibrating in my hand. This isn't a concern for me and I have not experience the numbness other reviewers have.

The package I purchased includes a year of new toothbrush heads, toothpaste (both a travel and full size) and a replacement battery. In hindsight, I should not have purchased the toothpaste package. Certain Mint smells/taste trigger an allergic reaction for me and it took a couple weeks of me getting sick every time I would brush my teeth for me to realize it's a bust. While I used it I did think that it did a great job of cleaning as well as leaving me with long-lasting fresh breath. Now, when I receive the replenishment kits I just donate the toothpaste.
nicole r.
miami, FL
Alright, time to be brutally honest about myself. My oral healthcare regimen is, well, lacking. My teeth are also super sensitive, forcing me to have to switch to Sensodyne recently to help lessen the pain of everyday activities. I also used a manual brush to help alleviate any stress caused by electric brushes.

I ordered Quip on a whim after seeing plenty of ads for it. I loved the sleek design and the idea of a subscription package (although I honestly do not plan on paying for a replacement head as often as they suggest, but that's because I know how much money I'm willing to spend).

I have to say that I'm impressed. The design is just as lovely as the pictures, and the brush is not too rough for my teeth. I also love the timer element of it. You divide your mouth into quarters and brush each one for 30 seconds. It pauses for a moment to let you know when to switch, and it automatically turns off when it's done. All in all, I'm very impressed with this little toothbrush.
melissa B.
Missoula, MT
The best electric toothbrush I've ever had. It has a timer that actually gives you small pulses as you brush to remind you to switch sections of your mouth. I feel like I get the best clean possible and it's got very soft bristles. They send you replacement heads every three months as well as a replacement battery. No charging required.
Larissa C.
Hillsborough
Hi,
I need to give you my feedback on QUIP.
When I first purchased QUIP, I LOVED the toothbrush.  Flash forward 4 months and I am not impressed.
- Before my first refill came, my battery died
- My refill came two weeks later than my boyfriends - and we live in the same house AND ordered them at the same time/same order
- Ever since the refill brush, anytime I brush my teeth the entire head/refill falls off.  I have since resorted to using my manual toothbrush.
My boyfriend is having the same problem with his refill falling off, and is also using a manual toothbrush.  He has also already had his battery die twice (we started using these at Christmas).
Although the idea of this toothbrush is pretty cool, its a piece of junk - and a very expensive piece of junk at that.
I am highly disappointed that I spent so much money on two toothbrushes that we cant even use at this point and we have only used them for 4 months.
krissinda d.
I LOVE this subscription. It comes with a tooth brush holder that suctions to a mirror, batteries, full size toothpaste and a mini. I have a 6 person family and $60 for 6 toothbrush refills, 6 batteries, 6 full size toothpaste and 6 mini toothpaste it an amazing deal every 3 months. I think everyone should subscribe to this.
Morgan T.
Hickory
Purchased at: Target
So I got this thinking it was just going to be the best damn thing ever. Nope. It's not that amazing. Awesome idea, makes for easy travel since it comes with the cover. The stick strip isnt that great either. I pretty much just put the cover on and put it in the tooth brush holder. Not worth the 25$.
Autumn T.
Waxhaw
I have been using this toothbrush for a couple of years and I really like the design and the kit subscription is really convenient. Unfortunately, a piece on my first one broke and it became difficult to use but, working with customer service, I was able to get another one and it is been really good.
Kieran O.
Deptford
I LOVE quip. My boyfriend and I both use a quip toothbrush. I love that it packs the power of an electric toothbrush but maintains the size of a manual. The timed pulses are so great and allow me to have an effective dental hygiene routine! I am a happy quip customer!
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
I love quip toothbrushes this far. Recently they have been playing the commercial for them and my husband was very intrigued and want to try them. It was a great deal 2 for two toothbrushes the basic green and blue for about $50. If you want the other colors it cost extra for those. We received them within a week. There was a manual, the two toothbrushes, 2 tubes of toothpaste, and two small tubes of toothpaste for traveling. Toothbrush also come in a convenient travel case.

We have been currently using the toothbrushes for a week now. I like the fact that the toothbrush can stick to the wall or the mirror for your connivence. I like the toothbrush because it’s small and easy to use. The vibration is not strong but I think it is sufficient to get the job done and not harsh on gums and teeth. I like that it has a built in timing function to brush for 2 mins after 30 seconds it will pause and start again to move to a different section of your mouth. I also like that it has the tongue scrubby in the back of the toothbrush. I do like the fact that they will send new toothpaste every 3 months and replace toothbrush head every 6 months for hygiene purposes. I do recommend to give a try.
Susan F.
I'm a long time devoted Oral B Pro user, but I'm totally intrigued by Quip. Will I be impressed? Disappointed? What are the advantages?
Kathleen F.
How does this compare to a SonicCare? I'm looking for something smaller and easier to travel with.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
Which is best, the plastic or metal toothbrush? Is it worth the extra cost to go for the metal? Thanks!
Ann S.
Is this product really worth it? I lobe electric toothbrushes so how does this compare to Oral B or any other electric toothbrushes on the market?
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
I have an oral b electric toothbrush  currently, but I keep seeing this quip toothbrush pop up everywhere. I love the color/design, but does it work well? Also, how do you go about changing the brush (like replacing the head after your sick or have been using it for some time)?

Rakuten

Rakuten was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.