quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush

NULL

Will the battery last?
How does quip Metal Electric Toothbrush compare to [product:philips-sonicare-hx9362/68-diamondclean-rechargeable-electric] ?
Iss this product worth the price?
Start your review of quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush!
Veronica P.
Cutchogue, NY
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Veronica P.
This is 100% my favorite toothbrush ever. I bought it around a year ago just seeing it at target in the toothbrush aisle. And I never went back I have the all black one and I love it you can take it anywhere you want just snapping it off the mirror and you could put it on a mirror somewhere else and take it off again the stick never goes away. Also I pay five dollars every three months and get a new toothbrush head battery end toothpaste. It truly was my favorite purchase yet. And I can’t wait to try out more of their items.
Tristen V.
Duncanville , TX
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Tristen V.
Purchased at: Target
Quip holds it's support and service to exceptionally high regard. Six out of five stars. Would highly recommend.quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrushquip Metal Electric Toothbrush Quip Electric toothbrush quip Electric Set quip Copper Metal Electric Toothbrush
Abbee C.
New Orleans, LA
Literally obsessed with my quip. I chose the copper (rose gold?), and I love using it twice a day. Really does make brushing fun ?!? Magic ✨
Larissa C.
Hillsborough
Hi,
I need to give you my feedback on QUIP.
When I first purchased QUIP, I LOVED the toothbrush.  Flash forward 4 months and I am not impressed.
- Before my first refill came, my battery died
- My refill came two weeks later than my boyfriends - and we live in the same house AND ordered them at the same time/same order
- Ever since the refill brush, anytime I brush my teeth the entire head/refill falls off.  I have since resorted to using my manual toothbrush.
My boyfriend is having the same problem with his refill falling off, and is also using a manual toothbrush.  He has also already had his battery die twice (we started using these at Christmas).
Although the idea of this toothbrush is pretty cool, its a piece of junk - and a very expensive piece of junk at that.
I am highly disappointed that I spent so much money on two toothbrushes that we cant even use at this point and we have only used them for 4 months.
Hi,
I need to give you my feedback on QUIP.
- Before my first refill came, my battery died
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually really like this tooth brush. It cleans my teeth better than I expected and also I love how easy it is to take while I'm on vacation. I recommend it
QUEEN L.
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by QUEEN L.
My boyfriend got me this toothbrush for Christmas and I’ve been obsessed with it ever since. I’m a big fan of the handle since it’s the perfect size and gives ample room for grip. The bristles are a mix of traditional toothbrush bristles and soft silicone. They’re really easy on the gums and help loosen any debris caught between teeth. The toothbrush has one button to change between two different settings as well as powering on and off. Once the toothbrush finishes vibrating that’s the end of one session but I usually go in twice to make sure my teeth are squeaky clean. It’s really easy to change batteries and toothbrush heads on the quip so I highly recommend it to those who want to venture into electric toothbrushes :-)
Madison L.
Pottstown, PA
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Madison L.
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Madison L.
I love my quip toothbrush! The fact that it’s electric and PINK, I look forward to brushing my teeth!! The 2 min timer feature is so convenient, I never have to guess if I brushed long enough! And it’s just actually a beautiful toothbrush, kind of can’t get over it. Like I get to brush with a pink sparkly electric toothbrush amazing.
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
My teeth have never felt more clean than with this electric toothbrush. It doesn’t have a rotating head, but somehow just the vibration of this toothbrush gives such a wonderful clean feel. I love that you only need to buy replacement heads and not a whole new brush. Will continue to use this toothbrush in my hygiene routine for years to come.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Lidia L.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a great toothbrush! I love how it tells you when to switch to a different part of your mouth. Another plus is how they send the refills, the brush head and even the battery. Something that I don’t have to worry about and very affordable.
Holly C.
Raleigh, NC
quip Slate Metal Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Holly C.
I love my Quip toothbrush. The packaging makes it great for travel and it’s gentle vibrations aren’t to harsh on my teeth and gums. I take this toothbrush everywhere and would definitely purchase it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia B.
Naperville, IL
il y a 5 mois
Tara H. il y a 13 jours
It doesn’t. At all. Sonicare wins hands down against Quip. Quip has a smaller footprint and is easier to transport, plus I like the subscription model, but that’s all it has going for it. And those aren’t things that I look for in a toothbrush. The “electric” functionality of it is laughable at best. I still have to use it like I would a manual toothbrush and the button to turn it off and on is in the most inconvenient place. I would never recommend the quip toothbrush to anyone.
Irene R.
Champaign, IL
il y a 10 mois
Ashley V. il y a 9 mois
they send me a battery every 3 months. i replace it easy - they always send directions. my battery has never ran down before my replacement came.
Lali V.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Brandi B. il y a un an
Have the children’s pink and it is amazing! Also helps her brush her teeth the full 2 minutes (it stops vibrating when time to rinse)