quip Metal Refillable Floss Pick Starter Kit - Reusable Pick + Dispenser - 180-Use / 76 yd / 7 m Refill Included - Copper

Pick a better, more eco-friendly floss pick to care for your mouth? and the environment. The quip Floss Pick and refillable dispenser make it simple with one preloaded refill (made from 100percent recyclable paper!) that replaces 180 single-use, disposable plastic floss picks. Our reusable, rubber-grip pick is built to last, extends your reach, and is easy to string over and over. One click clamps and cuts a fresh piece of waxed polyester floss that expands to clean between teeth and features a natural mint flavor. To floss on the go (and keep things hygienic), the pick stores inside our travel-friendly, mirrored dispensing case to pack in any pocket, purse, or bag. Color: Copper Metal. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of quip Metal Refillable Floss Pick Starter Kit - Reusable Pick + Dispenser - 180-Use / 7.6 yd / 7 m Refill Included - Copper!
How would you rate this product?
quip Metal Refillable Floss Pick Starter Kit - Reusable Pick + Dispenser - 180-Use / 7.6 yd / 7 m Refill Included - Copper uploaded by Kyra W.
I just bought this quip floss starter kit last night and Omgsh I’m so glad I did. It’s in a cute little pouch magnetic, has a mirror and so easy to restring. I love this. Wanting to try other products of this brand
Absolutely love mine! The most eco-friendly tooth flosser I have come across. It has a refillable pick. That case is small and portable and the floss is refillable. It is easy to use. I will use this over regular floss any day. Quip products are amazing!

Looking for your answer?