Quinoa Pasta Fusilli

by Andean Dream

Love pasta but hate gluten and corn? Andean Dream has the perfect pasta for you--their Quinoa Fusilli Pasta! Organic, kosher, and gluten and corn free, this pasta is delicious and will go great with your favorite pasta sauce, or even in pasta salad! Quinoa is delicious and nutritious, with proteins, vitamins and minerals, as well as essential amino acids for optimal nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quinoa Pasta Fusilli!
Lynda I.
Woodbridge, VA
Great stuff.. and gluten free.. better than spaghetti.. cook it.. add some olives, diced tomatoes and cukes.. and a salad to die for
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Many folks who can't tolerate wheat have other sensitivities, like corn, and most other gluten-free pastas with quinoa also include corn. Andean Dream pasta has only two ingredients, quinoa and rice. The texture and taste is as close to wheat pasta as I've found, and as a bonus, the carbohydrate count is lower than rice noodles and the protein is higher--double bonus! This is our go-to pasta now.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I don’t have a pic of my dish because I ate it so quickly! This was my first time making this pasta as I’ve recently started cleaning up my diet. I was so pleasantly surprised at how delicious this turned out. My NYer Italian husband loved it too! Which says a lot!
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I tried this for the first time a couple weeks ago. I liked it, but the kids and husband were less than thrilled.
jessica M.
Eureka, CA
Its great if you are eating gluten free like me. does not keep well though. I haven't had good results with it the next day. the texture gets all messed up.
Sarah H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love Quinoa! It's flavor is fantastic! It's texture and size make an easy transition from rice or potatoes to whole grain. The gentle flavor makes it easy to season and blend well with any meal!
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
This is very tasty . It's a nice alternative to rice and there are a million recipes that use it
yvette I.
Oxnard, CA
Great product taste better than the regular pasta and is gluten free which makes it even better
Ariella B.
This stuff is delicious! It has a great texture and flavor and I love that it resembles actual pasta.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
The closest to that "bad for you" pasta that I've tasted. The texture is GREAT!!

Looking for your answer?