Quinoa Chips - Sea Salt

by Simply 7

Sea Salt Quinoa Chips from Simply 7 are an awesome alternative to potato chips! They deliver 40% less fat than their greasy counterpart, and are made with no artificial colors or flavors. They are perfect with your favorite dip, or by themselves. Simply 7 uses simple ingredients, and makes simply delicious chips.

This looks good, who has tried these and would you recommend this or another type.
What do these exactly taste like?
Are these available anywhere in Canada?! They look so yummy, and we love Quinoa! What other flavors are there?
Start your review of Quinoa Chips - Sea Salt!
Sue J.
Coplay, PA
I first tried this when my co-worker brought it to work. I instantly fell in love with how satisfying the salt and the crunch was. Not only that, but it didn't make me feel bad about eating snacks. Now this is my go-to snack during those afternoon cravings at work. Great alternative to potato chips!
Rhonda H.
Saint Bernard
Great for you all natural  this is a need to try.
Great for healthy snacks  look for it in the store.
No addictive
Simply 7 Lentil Chips Sea Salt
Great for you all natural  this is a need to try.
Great for healthy snacks  look for it in the store.
No addictive
Simply 7 Lentil Chips Sea Salt
Brooke S.
Joplin, MO
I love finding newer products that are natural and healthy for you! I first came across this in a box that I subscribed to and I love to much called Fitsnack. It's a great box and these chips were incorporated in my box. Since March, I have been buying these chips and have been loving them so much! I got mine in Seasalt and that's my favorite flavor ever! I can't really taste the quinoa and so that's good since sometimes I don't like the taste of it.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,813 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These chips are amazing I have bought them numerous times and they are very tasty. Not too salty, they a rt e gluten free and non gmo. They are a healthy snack that you dontbhave to feel guilty about.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME FAN FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ANYTHING YOU HAVE COME AVAILABLE. I LOVE THE TASTE AND RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Rhianon B.
Not my favorite flavor of these chips. The cheddar ones and the cinnamon sugar ones are better in my optimism!
Katie S.
These are great! They remind me of muncho potato crisps. They are healthier than potato chips and are delicious.
Jae G.
These are okay. Theyre good of youre looking for something healthy to snack on and craving a bit of salt. They have a slightly chalky texture and not too much flavor. I would like to try the other flavors so see if there is a better taste.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was pretty skeptical before I tried these chips. A lot of not-potato chips get grainy or have an "off" taste to them, but not these! The sea salt flavor is a little light, so I'd be eager to try other ones. They're not grainy or hard to eat. I'm impressed and would absolutely get them again!
Carrie Anne K.
Apex, NC
These are really bland. I love quinoa but not these. They are healthy but really no nutritional value.