BY QUINOA

Quinoa Ancient Harvest® Organic Flour.
Keen. WA.
100% whole grain.
Wheat free.
Gluten free.
USDA organic. see more...

Margaret C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This quinoa by Ancient Harvest makes my life so easy in a pinch, quinoa bowls for taco bowls, add chicken, avocado, tomato one black beans quick easy delicious clean meal.
Gina G.
Federal Way , WA
You are trying new healthy option for your baking. well this it is a great option to substitute flour, I try it making some brownies with coconut and raisins and was a totally hit. I will try to make cookies for next week treats!
Gina C.
Love this brand of quinoa. Very healthy and nutritious. Cooks quick and makes a great side dish or a great addition to any salad for a complete meal!!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love to use ancient harvest quinoa flour when I am baking gluten free desserts. This is the best tasting option that I have found. It is wonderful
Taylor G.
Love this! It's supper easy to make but it's a little pricey! It's a great organic brand though.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
My lil sister use this brand for baking, she was the one who introduced me to this kind of flour.
Jessie G.
Roseville, CA
I've been wanting to try this product. Is it easily substituted for regular flour?
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Quiero probarla.... Todo el mundo habla de esto... Reemplaza el arroz verdad?
Samantha H.
I have quinoa flour but don't know what to make with it. any suggestions?