BY QUINOA

Ancient Harvest® Quinoa Brand Gluten Free. Mac & Cheese™.
Certified organic!
Keen-wa.
Supergrain.
No trans fat.
Cooks in 8-9 minutes.
Delicious corn quinoa blend.
USDA organic. see more...

• How would Jazz this up To make a more heartyer meal?2 Answers
  • Is this the best mac and cheese?2 Answers
megan c.
Newport, KY
I really enjoyed this mac and cheese!! Just the right amount of cheese and very good!!
Maria P.
HERE'S THE DEAL: If you can't cook at all, and have zero imagination or ability to make things to you and your child/Children's liking, then nothing will ever make 5 stars unless you enjoy eating petrochemicals and other artificial, disease causing junk by our not-so-good friends at Kraft. If you don't enjoy poisoning children, give a darn about good business and agricultural practices, and have the ability to customize your own food from your own kitchen, this stuff is great.

The ONLY time I cook this as directed on the box is when we go camping. It's great to take with us and make in my Jet Boil. Otherwise, I cook this pasta mixed with the black-bean pasts from the same company. I use a full box of organic, low-sodium vegetable broth to boil it (adding a little water also for the quick boil), strain it, then put some organic coconut milk in the pot and mix in about 1/3 of the cheese packet. While I'm mixing and warming this sauce I'll add in some shredded cheese blend of my choosing. Sometimes a quick dusting with grated parmesan tops it off, while most of the time it's not necessary.

This is my way - my son and I both really enjoy this the best. It's been finely tuned. My son has not been chemically programmed to enjoy the junk that Kraft calls food, so this tastes good and natural and hearty so it's a hit.

For adults, variations include adding things like chopped green chilies and onions.

So anyone who doesn't like this stuff probably either cooked it wrong, or has never learned the science and art of cooking... OR it's the hired internet trolls of the big Ag lobbying groups (this is a very real and very sad thing.... very sad). So, think for yourself and you and your kids have a strong likelihood of enjoying this corn pasta with quinoa blend.
megan c.
Newport, KY
Is this the best mac and cheese?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
How would Jazz this up To make a more heartyer meal?